Age of Extinction Transformers REBOOT

Good thing for those that don't like Bay's era is that if you ever reboot it and feature the Shattered Glass concept, evil Optimus Prime could be the one from Bayformers, considering his behavior is turning more and more villainous.

Actually, I'd almost be tempted to go with the TFCC concept of a multiverse in general; then have Optimus discover in TF5 that the Creators are in cahoots with some Earth agency and decide that humankind apparently also needs protecting from itself (a la Superman in pretty much every alternate-future story DC publishes), thus setting up HIM as the villain of TF6; and finally in TF6 have this universe fractured by the Creators' machinations to the point where Autobots and Decepticons from other universes start showing up, and have Optimus done in by Orion Pax, who uses the Matrix to seal the multiversal rifts but in doing so stranding himself and various Autobots and Decepticons on Earth - including versions of those who have long since died in this franchise. Boom, franchise continues AND the clock is set back to zero at the same time (a la Star Trek).

(Not that I'm suggesting that they should actually use TFs from pre-exiting universes/continuities, mind you...just alternate versions of the Movie universe will do.)

Last edited:
I wonder if they should give certain villains like The Fallen another chance later on, the guy was the predecessor of the Decepticon, and needed more onscreen development than what he ended up having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"