Transformers RPG Season I IC Thread

Saved

SynTheMerc
Reaction score
Banner3.jpg

Transformers RPG Season I

RULES
  • This is new continuity. Nothing here from past transformers anything has happened. We create history here.
  • You may choose any untaken character from the Transformers universe, comics, movie, or TV show. No custom transformers allowed. There are plenty to choose.
  • The character you have chosen can be any vehicle you want, as long as the character has been portrayed as that vehicle in it’s past continuity. Example: Optimus can be a tractor trailer, not a tank.
  1. Also, it must be the same planet type. Example, if your guy had only been a jet from Cybertron in the past, and not an earth aircraft, then he can't become an earth aircraft.
  • All characters can interact with each other. However, it is best that you discuss any major crossovers and storylines with the characters previously.
  • No killing. Unnamed faceless NPC's are okay, but not major or taken characters. They may be vital to someone else's arc, or someone may want to take them up as a character.
  • You can go anywhere within the galaxy within your character's means. But it would be best if we only stayed in the milky way galaxy here. If they could go into deep space, they could leave earth.
  • You are your character, so act like them. Assume their traits and personalities. Though this RPG is meant to establish a new continuity while keeping old stories, characters are expected to remain true to the core of their classic interpretations.
  • You must post once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If two weeks pass without a post by you, without prior notice, your character becomes available to other.
  • Be serious, no slander, or impractical actions from your character. Example; "Hey optimus, I found energon. It’ll fuse us together to make ultimoptimus!" NO!
  • - All regular SHH! Forum rules also apply. So no obscenities.
  • - Have fun!
Gamemaster: Syn (Mercenary)
Gamemaster: Spiderman9x17
Gamemaster: Eddie Brock Jr.

*If you would like to apply to join this RPG or view the roster, go to the OOC thread here and apply using the official application on the first page.*

Sentinel Prime, Autobot Leader

My name is Sentinel Prime and in my chest is the Autobot Matrix of Leadership, a repository of all knowledge of all Primes- the designation given to the leader of each generation of Autobots. As such, I am a Prime descended from Alpha Trion, and original Primus himself.

Primus- the first living robot, born of the Cube, an ancient artificat that breathes life into all things and is a source of energy that is without limit. It was the source of life on Cybertron, our homeworld.

History does not record how the cube was dislodged from Cybertron. Only that it was and that it now sails amongst the stars, its location--unknown. And so we have been forced to survive on remnants of the cube called energon.

For eons we lived in peace until one autobot, a young startup named Megatron attempted to accumulate more energon for himself than he needed in an attempt to overthrow the pervious Prime. His villiany and quest for power brought other autobot's to his side. Celebrating their betrayal, they have taken the name Decepticons.

Their supply of energon nearly exhausted, both Autobot and Decepticon alike have taken to search for energon on other worlds which have been left by the cube as breadcrumbs--clues to its unknown location.

As Prime, I have commisioned the secret construction of an Ark, a ship which will carry our greatest warriors to find energon and bring it back in the hopes of saving Cybertron. Megatron, hungry for power also searches for energon.

Should he accumulate too much energon he will become nigh unstoppable and I fear all will be lost. Not just for Cybertron, but for the universe itself.

Optimus.jpg

“Once, long ago, there was only harmony. Our home world of Cybertron was ruled over by a race of fair and just beings, wise beyond their millennia of existence. We, the Autonomous Robotic Organisms, or Autobots, that inhabited Cybertron lived in peace with each other, enjoying the wonders of paradise.”

“I have been designated by the great Primes that watch over us as Optimus. I served the planet and the others diligently as a protector and guide, along with my brother in arms, Megatron. In the early years, we served as equals, sharing ideas and aiding one another in the betterment of Cybertron, a task handed to us by Sentinel Prime. I was pleased with my work, my reward the gratefulness bestowed upon me by those I served. Megatron, however, grew weary and tired of our work, feeling that he deserved compensation, in the form of power, for his services, and deeming the ways of the leaders archaic and outdated. He felt that it was time for a change and that he alone was the only one capable of leading Cybertron into a new era. Megatron became consumed by greed and fell into the abysmal pit of madness. My pleas for a peaceful resolution fell on deaf ears as I saw my friend consumed by this new monster that had been burning inside of him. The downfall of Megatron was bad enough, but others soon followed.”

“For their deception of the inhabitants of Cybertron and their betrayal of all we held dear, this new faction was deemed the Decepticons. A name that was given in spite and disgust, the Decepticons embraced their new identity and soon began a Civil War against the other Autobots, and all who opposed them as they fought to give Megatron absolute control of Cybertron. Their first order of business was to harvest all the Energon, the energy and life source of Cybertron, for themselves, which would not only ensure them rule of the planet, but would eventually kill us all.”

“I have gathered a small force of heroic Autobots to my side nowm hoping that my familiarity and former friendship with Megatron may give us a head up on him and help end this war and restore Cybertron to it’s former glory, all the while waiting for the great Sentinel Prime himself to act.”

“The War has begun.”

I never wanted to be a soldier.

I was created to be a scientist, a healer, an Autobot that would work to better all of Cybertron, and I embraced that title with open arms. I never wanted to fight, because I felt I would never need to. Intellect and reason is true power, much more powerful than a fist.

But this damn war...it is tearing Cybertron apart. What was once a powerful bastion for Truth and Justice is now turned into anarchy by the traitor Megatron, who's disrupted this planet only for simple greed, him and his decietful Decepticons.

But I would not fight. I am not a soldier--I am a scientist, a doctor, a pacifist, as a matter of fact. I would not betray what I was born to do by some simple thugs.

There were others who agreed with me. A team of scientists, like me, who worked together for a common goal--to find a way to create more Energon, so that perhaps the war would end.

When one of the Decepticons barged into our labatories and killed my fellow Cybertronians, I realized what folly that was.

They never saw it coming--the Decepticon ripped through my friends like tin foil. I was the only one who could grab an energy blaster and aim it at him. But he grabbed the barrel of the energy blaster and crushed it with one hand, the other lunging for my throat.

"Where is the Energon?!"

"There's none here," I gasp out through my tightened throat. "We never did--we were trying to create a form of artificial Energon, that could--"

"Where is it?!"

"I told you we don't have any! We haven't figured out how to make any compounds that work to properly fuel us."

"Then you are of no use--"

I shoot from my hand the scalpel I use in my experiments and slice at the wrist holding me. He pulls away and screams as I jump towards him and stab into his chest, just above the pubic plate, and sliced up, all the way to the collar plate--a clean, surgical slice I had only used on kadavers in medical acadamy. His machinery spills out of him as he collapses onto the floor, bleeding his oil away. I look at the body, stunned.

I have taken a life. I have betrayed everything I was ever taught, everything I believe. I look down to see the spilled oil of the Decepticon all over my arms and chest. The oil is all over my hands and I fear it will never come off.

But I had no choice. He was going to kill me. I had no choice.

Did I?

I push it aside. I realize what I have to do. I can no longer stay in the middle of this war. I shall have to choose a side.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out which side to choose.

I put the scalpel back into my form. I will probably need it. I step out of the labatory and out into the Cybertronian night.

I will go to the Autobot leader, Sentinel Prime, and offer my services. The Autobots are the only way to bring back the true way of Cybertron, and I will to my part to bring it back.

I just hope that when this war is finished, there will be a Cybertron left to heal...

Hot Rod

"Ha! Come on Blur you can do better than that! If you can't hit me how are you gonna hit any Decepticons?"

"Im just getting started!"

I laugh as I continue to dodge the low-level energy blasts.

"Just getting started?! We've been practicing for three mega cycles already. If your not warm up now your not gonna stand a chance against the Decepticons."

"And neither will you if you continue to joke around like this!"

I jerk my optics to the voice and see our combat instructer glaring at me.

"Im sorry Jetfire I...."

Blur, taking advantage of my distraction, fires another volley hitting me in the chest and sending me crashing to the floor.

"Yes!"

I quickly shake off the sting of the blasts and glare at my friend.

"Oh thats how this is gonna be!"

I raise my arms and three small barrels emerge out of both wrists.

"Eat plasma!"

A sudden flash temperarily shuts down my optic circuits.

"Ah!"

Once my optics boot up I see the barrel of my wrist blasters are completely melted. I look over and see Jetfire lowering his weapon.

"Enough!"

"Aah come on! I just had these installed!"

"Well thats what you get for not cutting out the horseplay when Jetfire got here."

I look up and see Springer and Arcee standing behind Jetfire.

"Stick it in you tailpipe teacher's pet."

"You obnoxious little!"

"Silence both of you! I want no bickering at a time like this!"

"What do you mean sir? Are we finally going to get the chance to slag some Decepticons!"

"No I have been ordered by Sentinal Prime to bring you four to him immediately."

As one Blur, Arcee, and Springer turned and looked at me.

"Hey whatever this is I did'nt do it!"

Cybertron

Shadows danced among the dimly lit thrown room. One Decepticon was basked in shadow as he bowed before the great Megatron.

"You know your mission, Bonecrusher?"

"Yes, Megatron. My life for you."

"Then go. Don't make me remind you of how failure is treated."

His finger emerges from the shadow as he points to the sparks on a nearby wall.

"The constructicons learned the hard way the price of failing Megatron."

"Yes, Megatron. My life for you."

Bonecrusher scampered away towards his mission. Megatron couldn't help but smile. All these years he was held in check by the high council of Decepticons. Had it not been for them, Prime would be nothing but an oil stain on his foot long ago. Not anymore, he would finish the council and finish Prime in swift motion.

"Yes, Bonecrusher. Deliver the high council my message."

He finally stands up and emerges from the shadows.

"Tell them, there is no pain of suffering. There is only....."

megatronmoviepg6.jpg

"Megatron."

Hound

There is a price to war and this was it. We had to leave home, what little home there was left for those of us who had survived. I stare out of the ruined landscape of Cybertron and wonder what lies ahead for all of us. I am a soldier first and foremost. I am a tracker finding the enemy when they don't wish to be found. I am a tracker and going so far off the known trails I can't help but be scared as the lubricants run a little colder in my systems.

So far away from home this is our last chance to finally end this.

This is the grandest adventure of all and I will be one of the first to step on the new world. I don't want to leave I want to stay and continue fighting here but I'm needed.

I shake my head staring out over the decimation of what was once "my" home. Closing my optics as I subfile my brother away to get him off my main processors. I have to function with out doubt, there was nothing that could be done he is gone and soon I have to leave.

My head bowed in the last moments before I have to report to Ultra Magnus and Prime.

"Observe everything, remember even more."

I fold my arms over my chest and check the megacycle.

"I'll be late if I don't hurry, time to find the new path...........Hopefully we'll find the right one."

I roll my neck the servos whirring as my body follows suit. Servos spin and pistons glide into place. Pushing and pulling against each other. I rest there for a nanosecond before gliding off, skimming over the ground. Dark green with black rifling along the smooth curves and gracing the sharp angles of my form. Moving along at speed over the rubble of my home staying to the shadows until I can reach the Ark.

Decepticon High Council Building

The old building was slowly rusting away. It had stood for close a milenia as Cybertron's library. The war had done it's damage to the building, burn holes could be seen in the roof, the once proud front steps down rubble. Inside the building is where the leaders of the Decepticons debated.

"We are running out of Energon. Our sources are almost depleated...what must we do?"

"The only thing we can possibly do....work with the Autobots on a solution. We must make peace if we are to survive."

"What about Megatron? He won't approve of us siding with the Autobots."

"So? Megatron has turned a grudge with Optimus into a civil war. He is out of hand, we must stop him."

While the high council debated, a figure snuck unseen amongst them. He gingerly placed charges through the building.

"Hehe. They won't know what hit 'em."

Bonecrusher was his name and destruction was his game. He was a demolotion expert before the war, and when Megatron came to him with promises of great destruction, Bonecrusher gave his life to the cause.

"Someone, send a message out to Sentinel Prime and the Autobots. Tell them we surrender."

One of the council members starts to make his way towards the building's exit when he hears it.

Beep!....Beep!....Beep!

"What is that?"

He turns to see a small device stuck to the wall, a red light flashing.

"Memebers of the high council!"

Megatron's voice booms out of the devices stuck all over the building's insides.

"I know of your treatchery and your plans to side with Prime. Unfortunatley for you, I name myself high ruler of Decepticon forces and leader of all of Cybertron. As for you, I have deemed it nessecary for you to be terminated."

BOOM!

The once proud library goes sky high as explosions and fire reigns down. One figure is seen dancing infront of the flames.

"Hahaha! Yes! Fire! Flames! More...more!!!"

RedAlert-1.jpg

I am Red Alert, Security Director of the Autonomous Robotic Organisms - the Autobots. I understand that all life is precious, and that is why I work to stop the forces of Megatron and his evil Decepticons.

He walks over to his friend, Inferno.

"Inferno, deliver the message to Prime," Red Alert tells his friend. "Let him know that I am taking every precaution necessary for the launch of the Ark."

Inferno nods. "I will tell him, my friend."

Red Alert places a hand on his friend's shoulder and says, "Thank you, Inferno. I can always count on you." Red Alert turns away and continues to place information into the supercomputer.

Inferno pauses for a second before asking, "What of you, Red Alert? Are you leaving on the Ark with the others?"

"I cannot, old friend," Red Alert replies. "It is my duty to ensure the safe launch of the vessel. I will stay behind on Cybertron until the other Autobots are clear. Then, perhaps...well, who knows?"

Inferno nods in understanding. "You must do what you feel is right, of course. But if you do not leave on the Ark, you will be stuck on Cybertron with very limited Energon."

"Cybertron is my home, Inferno," Red Alert explains. "I can think of no greater honor than dying here to ensure your safety."

"You're a better Autobot than I will ever be, Red Alert," Inferno tells his friend.

"I am better than no one, Inferno. I merely understand that I must perform my job to the best of my abilities - even if it means dying in the process."
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Ratchet

I go back to my home and pick up my own supplies. I put my scientific and mechanical equipment into my form and leave it behind. Hopefully, it will still be intact when I get back.

Everyone has hear rumors of the Autobot's plan of "The Ark." Exploring the depths of space to search for more Energon. If I can do any good in this war, it is there.

Problem is, the rumors never actually said WHERE this Ark is.

So I walk through Cybertron, looking for someone who sounds like part of the Autobots. I try to act as calmly as possible. You're just enjoying a quiet walk, Ratchet. You're just taking in the air. Nothing to see here, Decepticons.

As I turn the block I hear someone speak to another, "Inferno, deliver the message to Prime. Let him know that I am taking every precaution necessary for the launch of the Ark."

I put my back to the wall and listen on. The more I eavesdrop, the more obvious it is that these are Autobots. One walks away and I walk towards the other, realizing that I have absolutely no idea what the scrap I'm going to say but damnit I have to say something.

"Excuse me, sir?" I ask and he turns around. He hasn't fired at me yet, that has to be a sign. "I know you may not know me, but I'm here to put my services to Sentinel Prime and the Autobots. I was hoping that you could help me by telling me where their base is."

Optimus.jpg

Optimus paced about one of the last remaining Autobot strongholds, lost in his own thoughts. Sentinel Prime had commissioned construction of a space vehicle to be launched into the heavens to search for a fresh supply of Energon and use as a platform to launch a new attack against the Decepticons. While Optimus hated the thought of abandoning his home and leaving it to the clutches of Megatron and the Decepticons, he knew there was no other way. With no Energon at all, not only would the Autobots lose this horrible war, but Cybertron itself would eventually die. He knew at that very moment, other Autobots were being brought together from all over the Cybertron to accompany Optimus on the Ark, as it had been christened.

Though Optimus had rarely had to use his assault and fighting skills in the past, he had kept himself in practice and disciplined, and was one of the premier combatants of the planet, along with, of course, Megatron. They had trained and served together, which was a key reason he was chosen to lead this operation. He knew Megatron, was familiar with his abilities. However, if the rumors of Megatron were true, if the leader of the Decepticons had performed new, experimental procedures on himself to upgrade his life force and armor, then Megatron could now be nigh invincible. He shuddered at the possibility. He would stop at nothing to stop Megatron…but what if nothing could stop the Decepticon leader?

(I'm toning my speak font away from bold)

My name is Ultra Magnus. I'm one of the Autobot Generals here on Cybertron, and am a "brother" to Optimus. My job is elimination of excessively dangerous targets. Many have considered me one of the Autobot's best soldiers and fighters out there, but in all truth, I really don't care. As long as I can have a hand in crushing Decepticons, they can call me whatever they want. As an Autobot, I view all life in the universe (save Decepticons and their allies) to be... sacred, and should be protected.

Cybertron

Ultra Magnus had just been recently debriefed from a training run with a few of the Autobot trainees, and was probably just short of a good mood, as many of them he already knew he would be picking up out of the battlefield piece by piece, and while Magnus wasn't exactly the Autobots most compassionate member, or at least even fifteenth, he still hated to lose comrades if it were to ever come down to that.

However, this did come with a slight spot of hope. He was just assigned to security detail with a good chance of Decepticon interception. Apparently, Sentinel Prime, in all his wisdom, decided to send Autobots to other planets to get fuel. While this was an extremely good idea, it was extremely risky, as the Decepticons basically held more Energon in their area for now, and would soon have the edge as the Autobots would begin to run out if they were to explode into full on war. This meant he would probably have a chance to plug a few Decepticons as they would want their hands on this "Ark" that should be near completion for launch. However, his former team was disbanded aside from Hound, and he actually required a new one. Chances are, an old contact in the Autobots probably could lend a few warm frames to his unit, and he even had to already talk to him to organize the defense efforts, as being the Security Director, Red Alert would have to be notified anyway.

Magnus stopped just short of the door leading to Red Alert's office, and took a "breath". Red and Ultra never truly got along. While Ultra Magnus normally was someone who was easy going, when it came to battle and defense, he desired to spare no expense, and actually preferred the offensive, thinking not enough emphasis was paid by Red Alert himself, which led to many an argument, and he felt this meeting wouldn't go TOO much better.

"Hey there, Ultra Magnus, I see you're back from training, how did it go?" asked a passing Autobot.

"Eh, not bad. How's life treating you?" he asked, postponing having to enter the door.

"Pretty good, pretty good. Desk jobs rock. Should try one sometime."

Ultra Magnus laughed in a friendly manner, "No way. The day they put me behind a desk is the day I volunteer for being reformatted. Either way... I have things to do, see you later."

"See ya around," he said, and walked off.

Ultra Magnus turned back to the door, and pressed the button on the side of the frame, opening it to the ongoing conversation of:

"Excuse me, sir? I know you may not know me, but I'm here to put my services to Sentinel Prime and the Autobots. I was hoping that you could help me by telling me where their base is." Prompting Ultra Magnus to smile below his faceguard. Perfect.

"No need, Autobot. You're enlisting in my squad, and trust me, you'll not be dissapointed with your duties. We can take care of the paper pushing later." Magnus spoke out, pointing at the Cybertronian. Then turned his attention to Red Alert, "Greetings, old friend. I've been assigned to the defense of the Ark's launch. I don't suppose you have a few bots you can lend me? From what I understand, we're a little shorthanded, but I'd appreciate any help I could get here."

Hound

He was moving through the shadows that he was so accustomed to gliding silently just inches above the ground, he sometimes wished he was a larger skimmer craft but he knew then that he wouldn't be able to do as job as effectively as he could now.

As he moved though his body shifted and transformed back into it's normal bipedal mode dropping behind an old wall. Automatically my right hip raises and the armor of my thigh pushes away as i reach down for my weapon my hand caressing it as I pull it forth, it's been with me through so many battles never having left my side. Reflexes firing and neural nets flow as the launcher on my back moves into position just in case.

I turn my face to the explosion that ripped through the night sky. Judging distance. Accessing the maps in my memory banks. Internal sensors start to roll. Visual accuracy is limited from the debris, switching to infrared censors, blinded by the heat of the explosion. Ducking behind the wall completely as I switch to my secure transmitters.

"Ultra Magnus come in.......This is Hound en route to rendezvous coordinates.....reporting an explosion in Decepticon territory.......looks like the Cybertron Library.......to far and to much disturbance to get a complete recon from this position and distance.........did we have a group in the area or would you care for me to investigate.........."

As I sit ready and calm this is more what I'm used to, now if only things wouldn't always get in the way of the primary mission. That would be a nice change of pace.

RocheSoundwave1.jpg

Cybertron

Soundwave stands outside a large Autobot outpost. He is crouched behind pieces of twisted steel up on the ridge just above the outpost. With him are his trusted and loyal companions Ravage and Ratbat. They look over the barrier and watch as the Autobots guard the exterior.

<&#8220;Soundwave, are we going to attack?&#8221;>

<&#8220;Not yet Ravage. We need a plan. There is no succesful stradegy for an assault with our current munitions matched to theirs."> Soundwave turns on his communicator, and talks into it. <"Frenzy, Laserbeak, Rumble, what is your current location?">

Soundwave silently waits as he listens to their answer. He stares at Ravage and Ratbat, and then responds.

<&#8220;Affirmative. Be sure to rendezvous with us in fourteen clicks. Soundwave out.">

Soundwave turns off his communicator, and turns to his comrades.

<&#8220;Ravage, Ratbat, you must to go inside and blackout their power. Shut down the security systems, everything. Once you succeed, notify me and I will meet you inside so we can win the base. The rest of our team should be here by then to aid our efforts. Now go, and do not fail. You know how Megatron excepts failure.">

Ravage and Ratbat nod, and take off down the hill toward the base. Soundwave looks over the ridge, and watches them as they enter the base. He crouches again, and leans with his back against the wall. He watches the Autobot jets fly over him, and sits calmly. He has no fear that he will fail. He will win. He never fails.

* Translated from Cybertronian Language

“This was a bad idea, leader man,” screeched the other Transformer next to him. Its head ended in an odd peak, almost triangular. Like his, the other's feet pounded against the dead metal of Cybertron. “When Megatron finds out, he won't be happy... This Energon is his personal stock, you know.”
“Of course I know, Swoop. If that egotistical waste of circuits has an issue with it, he can find me himself,” barked the leader of the small group. “Same fer any of you. You're in with me all the way, or not at all.” They slowed down, stopping, sensors on full trying to detect any Decepticon patrols. Their own emblems were hazy, rubbed out, shwoing that this group no longer owed allegiance to Megatron, or to the Autobots. “It was boring, wasn't it? Guarding all the time, fighting the Autobots. They're too weak, remember? Not fighters, not any of them. They're all civbots, modified because of the war. Any of you really expect a good fight from them?” His blue visor took in the four other Transformers. Two of them were hauling a massive store of Energon cubes behind them. “Decepticons, that's the real fun. Army, gladiators, all of them. They'll come for us, and we'll fight like we haven't in a thousand years, not since we killed the last real military leader of the Autobots. This is what I, Grimlock, want more than anything else. Isn't that what you wanted, Swoop?” The other Transformer nodded. “Sludge?” A burly Transformer, larger around than most Transformers were tall, nodded, his red crystal eyes shining in the night light. “Snag and Snarl?” The last two members of his defectors nodded in unison.
“We wouldn't be here if we didn't think you'd give us the best fight on Cybertron... boss,” said Swoop. Grimlock inclined his head. “But we're not Decepticons any more, are we? Megatron will hunt us down once word reaches him. No way are we Autobots, Sentinel Prime and Optimus Prime are too weak. So what bots are we?”
Grimlock laughed, his voalizer echoing against the metal walls. “We're whatever we want to be. For now, how about... Dynobots?”
The others nodded in assent. As they turned to leave, two Decepticon soldiers appeared in front of them. One took one look at the Energon, then at the other group of elite commandoes. He knew the reputation of Grimlock and his squad. They'd burned away the Autobots on the fire fields or Larnak V, destroyed a chunk of Vector Sigma on a daring raid into the Autobot headquarters, and their storied escape from the gladiator pits on the far world of the Cybetron system. He knew all this, and when he saw that they no longer wore the Decepticon insignia, he still brought up his laser cannon. Purple energy filled the hallway as the two Decepticons opened fire.
“Dynobots, attack!” roared Grimlock as he charged down the hallway. Alarm bells rung out and lasers spattered against Grimlock's armor, leaving tiny particles of vaporized steel. He slammed into one of the soldiers, tackling him to the ground and ripping off his arms. Grimlock grunted as he threw the appendages to the side. The Decepticon opened its mouth in terror a moment before Grimlock ripped it off. He stood and saw that the second Decepticon had likewise been torn apart by Swoop and Snarl. Grimlock beckoned them ahead, with Sludge and Snag dragging the hover-tray full of Energon with them, Swoop and Snarl guarding their rear. They made their way cautiously throught he Decepticon base, unaware that they were being watched.

WheelJack

"I am a scientist.The best though i dont brag.Optimus prime is a friend of mine.my life was good.i was this close to completing my lifes work.the cure for cybertrons seismic troubles.a machine that would stabilize the planet for a thousand years.

but then megatron happened.

he staged a coup.and when he did that he deatroyed my lab.my machine.in more ways than one he doomed us all.so the gentle scientist,became the soldier.he doomed my home.killed my friends.ruined my machine.ruined my life.

now its my turn."

thundercracker swoops down and lands infront of wheel jack in the alley.

"optimuses nerd come to join decepticons?i dont beleive it.there are 800 ways i could kill you."aims gun."take your pick."

"your right.im a little nerd.no use to anyone. "

pulls out blater and shoots thundercracker in the leg.blowing his leg off.

"so i want you to crawl to megatron and tell him that the'little nerd'did this and is coming to do the same to his sorry hide."

crawl away meakly
"i wont forget this!"

"good"

and walks away.

RocheSoundwave1.jpg

Cybertron

Soundwave stands outside a large Autobot outpost. He is crouched behind pieces of twisted steel up on the ridge just above the outpost. With him are his trusted and loyal companions Ravage and Ratbat. They look over the barrier and watch as the Autobots guard the exterior.

&#8220;Soundwave, are we going to attack?&#8221;

&#8220;Not yet Ravage. We need a plan. There is no succesful stradegy for an assault with our current munitions matched to theirs." Soundwave turns on his communicator, and talks into it. "Frenzy, Laserbeak, Rumble, what is your current location?"

Soundwave silently waits as he listens to their answer. He stares at Ravage and Ratbat, and then responds.

&#8220;Affirmative. Be sure to rendezvous with us in fourteen clicks. Soundwave out."

Soundwave turns off his communicator, and turns to his comrades.

&#8220;Ravage, Ratbat, you must to go inside and blackout their power. Shut down the security systems, everything. Once you succeed, notify me and I will meet you inside so we can win the base. The rest of our team should be here by then to aid our efforts. Now go, and do not fail. You know how Megatron excepts failure."

Ravage and Ratbat nod, and take off down the hill toward the base. Soundwave looks over the ridge, and watches them as they enter the base. He crouches again, and leans with his back against the wall. He watches the Autobot jets fly over him, and sits calmly. He has no fear that he will fail. He will win. He never fails.

IC: Ratbat

Ravage and I made our way down the hill. Crouching behind a piece of scrap metal, I signaled for Ravage to make his move. He initiated his cloaking field, and ran past the guards, making noise to distract them. As their backs were turned, I made a dash for the door. It was locked, but I was able to override the locking mechanism. I began to walk down the hall in hopes of finding the generator room. Suddenly, I heard footsteps.

I ran up the wall and clung onto some pipes hanging from the ceiling. A lone gaurd walked below me. I let go, landed behind him, grabbed his weapon, and held it to the back of his head.

"Excuse me, sir, but you wouldn't happen to know the way to the generator room, would you?"

He stood there, silently. I grabbed him him and pulled him in close, nudging the weapon into the back of his head.

"Could you speak up? I'm in a bit of a rush."

"....I know where it is. It's down the...."

"No, please, lead the way. This is much easier with a hostage."

He led me down the dark, twisting cooridors until we came upon a large door with an access pad beside it. I pushed him towards it.

"You better not be lying."

He began typing in the security code, when another gaurd rounded the corner. Our eyes met momentairily, before he reacted. He then drew his gun.

"...FREEZE!"

"Be very careful. As you can see, I have a hostage."

"PUT THE GUN DOWN!"

"Don't do anything stupid!"

He reached for his com-link.

"If you call for reinforcements, I'll be forced to kill you!"

He grabbed his com-link and spoke into it.

"Tilon, we have a situation! I repeate, we..."

"I am very sorry about this."

I grabbed my hostage, swung my gun around, and shot the guard point black in the head. Still holding the hostage, I walked over and grabbed the com link.

"Radaron? What's going on?"

I modulated my voice and spoke into the com-link.

"...yeah, sorry 'bout that, Tilon. Thought I saw something. False alarm."

"I heard gunfire."

"Yeah, my weapon misfired. Think the trigger's busted."

"Well, bring it in for repairs. I'll send someone to relieve you. Tilon out."

I looked my hostage in the eye.

"Well, that gives us something of a time limit, doesn't it?"

I pushed him over to the access panel and got him to open the door. I went inside, keeping the gun pointed at him, and went to work dissarming the security system. When that was done, I blasted the power generator. I hit my com-link.

"Sir, we have full access."

From our base of operations I could survey all of Cybertron. It was needed to. With the Ark nearly complete, every second was crucial.

"Any word yet, Bumblebee," I asked.

"No Prime. I have checked just about every last inch of this place. All I know is Megatron has some kind of in for destrying the Ark, but I'm no sure how."

"Keep searching young one. Our entire world's existence may rest on you."

Ratchet

"No need, Autobot. You're enlisting in my squad, and trust me, you'll not be dissapointed with your duties. We can take care of the paper pushing later." Magnus spoke out, pointing at the Cybertronian. Then turned his attention to Red Alert, "Greetings, old friend. I've been assigned to the defense of the Ark's launch. I don't suppose you have a few bots you can lend me? From what I understand, we're a little shorthanded, but I'd appreciate any help I could get here."

"No offense, but I would like to know what exactly I would sign on for before I agree to anything. You understand...I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

Hot Rod

"Ha! Come on Blur you can do better than that! If you can't hit me how are you gonna hit any Decepticons?"

"Im just getting started!"

I laugh as I continue to dodge the low-level energy blasts.

"Just getting started?! We've been practicing for three mega cycles already. If your not warm up now your not gonna stand a chance against the Decepticons."

"And neither will you if you continue to joke around like this!"

I jerk my optics to the voice and see our combat instructer glaring at me.

"Im sorry Jetfire I...."

Blur, taking advantage of my distraction, fires another volley hitting me in the chest and sending me crashing to the floor.

"Yes!"

I quickly shake off the sting of the blasts and glare at my friend.

"Oh thats how this is gonna be!"

I raise my arms and three small barrels emerge out of both wrists.

"Eat plasma!"

A sudden flash temperarily shuts down my optic circuits.

"Ah!"

Once my optics boot up I see the barrel of my wrist blasters are completely melted. I look over and see Jetfire lowering his weapon.

"Enough!"

"Aah come on! I just had these installed!"

"Well thats what you get for not cutting out the horseplay when Jetfire got here."

I look up and see Springer and Arcee standing behind Jetfire.

"Stick it in you tailpipe teacher's pet."

"You obnoxious little!"

"Silence both of you! I want no bickering at a time like this!"

"What do you mean sir? Are we finally going to get the chance to slag some Decepticons!"

"No I have been ordered by Sentinal Prime to bring you four to him immediately."

As one Blur, Arcee, and Springer turned and looked at me.

"Hey whatever this is I did'nt do it!"
Hot Rod

We all transformer into out respective modes and fall inline behind Jetfire as he leads us to Autobot HQ. I hear a soft click as my internal communication detects an incomming transmission.

<By Primus if you've done somthing to get us all in trouble Hot Rod you won't have to worry about the Decepticons cause I'll srap you myself!>

<Im telling you Springer I havent done anything! After the little incident on Beta Trion iv been stayin outta trouble!>

<Will you too knock it off!>

<You believe me don't Arcee?>

<I do, if you did do somthing Jetfire woulda been the one to chew us out. But Sentinal Prime called for us specifically.>

<Do you think this is somthin major?>

<I don't know, maybe?>

Not another word is transmitted as we enter the base to meet the leader of the Autobots.

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

From our base of operations I could survey all of Cybertron. It was needed to. With the Ark nearly complete, every second was crucial.

"Any word yet, Bumblebee," I asked.

"No Prime. I have checked just about every last inch of this place. All I know is Megatron has some kind of in for destrying the Ark, but I'm no sure how."

"Keep searching young one. Our entire world's existence may rest on you."

Bumblebee crept through Megatron's lair as he sough to discover the Autobot's enemy's plan to destroy the Ark.

Commissioned as a spy, he was uniquely suited for such an endevour which is why Sentinel Prime approached him in the first instance.

Bumblebee admired his leader. Even though he was not as a experienced as other veterans, Sentinel Prime saw something in the young autobot. Something that Prime was willing to rest the continued viability of the Ark, and coincidentally all of Cybertron on Bumblebee's abilities alone.

It was heavy burden for one so young.

"I won't let you down, Prime," Bumblebee said over long-wave transmission. "You or any of the other Autobots."

jack and sentiel meet at the autobot base.

"prime,ive become busy since the coup so i'll be breif.do you know anything about my work?"

Spike6.jpg

Colonel Archibald Witwicky gazed wondrously over the vast stretch of dessert in front of him. The year was 1866, and Col. Witwicky was just one year removed from service in the United States Civil War, where he fought bravely along such greats as General Grant and General Sherman. Witwicky’s vast knowledge of the outdoors and survival techniques, as well as a keen mind, had gained him favor with the powers that be, and he was often given the special missions that no one else wanted or could handle. He had fought bravely for his country, and land he loved and cherished. Now, as a reward, he was given full funding to explore and map one of the nation's newest states, Nevada. Living off the land for upwards of two years, leading his men over uncharted terrains, he loved it all.

“Mr. Hitchens,” Col. Witwicky called to his right hand man and confidant.

“Yes sir?”

“This small mountain range will mark the end border of our current sector grid. Inform the men that we will now begin mapping our fifty-first sector.”

“Yes sir.”

The colonel started down a slight grade as his first officer headed off in the other direction. This area was rich in salt, which would drive in a lot of workers to mine it, and hopefully help the state prosper. The new sector itself seemed to be a vast salt flat, perhaps and ancient dried up lake. Witwicky made his way to the bottom of the grade and headed across the relatively flat expanse, save for a rather large protrusion in the ground off to the west. He made his way over to what at first he though was just a random rock formation, but as he got closer could see was much more. There was something very large stuck in the ground, rock beginning to accumulate around it. From the amount of rock that had gathered up the side of this object, it had been here for quite some time.

The object was made of some strange kind of metal, a very bright, unnatural shimmer reflecting the scorching sunlight. A large, mirrored, silver handle-like shape was at the very top, pointing to the skies. It was attached to a large orange metallic sphere, etched with strange markings with what appeared to be a seam running down the middle. The rest of the large object, several stories high, and that was just the part sticking out of the ground, was buried right after the seam. The colonel walked around the object, expecting to see more of the same. To his surprise, the contour of the seam turned suddenly into a perfect circle, only half visible, that displayed a strange blue metallic…he wasn’t sure what. A rock, perhaps?

BuriedMatrixcopy.jpg

His curiosity getting the best of him, Col. Witwicky climbed up the rock face shrouding the wondrous behemoth. He studied it up close briefly, reaching out and gently touched the blue, spherical, rugged object inside. Upon contact, and without warning, the blue sphere erupted in a flash of bright white light, a single beam shooting out into the heavens. Any other man would have been scared stiff and sent running. Not Col. Witwicky. He face burst into an absolute smile as he hurried down the rock face, calling for his troops.

“Men! MEN! We’ve made a discovery!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"