Tron: Ares with Jared Leto

So will Sam Flynn or Olivia Wilde's character be in this film

So will Sam Flynn or Olivia Wilde's character be in this film

Unless news comes through in the press saying so before the film's release, my guess is probably not.

You're telling me they can't get Hedlund to come off the set of Tulsa King to make a cameo?

iu

"Rough couple of years. Dad died in the grid. My isomorphic algorithm girlfriend Quorra left me for a stockbroker. All I have now is my bar Flynn's."

Last edited:
Find it really weird to bring back Jeff Bridges' Flynn but his son from the sequel not be involved.

I was genuinely worried the plot change would leave out the planned return of Kevin Flynn from the scrapped Tron Ascension version. This makes me happy
He died in Vietnam.

Oh wait…

As much of an attempted low blow as that was, I didn't mind Shia being gone. He badmouthed the movie he was in and even then he's become a pariah in Hollywood since that movie. Sure they could've recasted the character but Mutt was too divisive. And I don't mean like "hated by just the loudmouth neckbeard chuds" like Rey, I mean genuinely divisive.

I'm sure we'll see Sam in this. Rumor has it his actor was already spotted on set. It's Quora I'm not sure on yet.

Now that Bridges is back it really would be strange if Hedlund wasn't in this. Wilde is more of a question mark but I don't think she'd be quite as vital as Hedlund.

I never doubted Bridges would be in it. Still doesn't move the needle for me at this point. This would need amazing trailers to sell me on it at this point.

Just a 4k release of Legacy would do me.

Strange they wouldn't get Kosinski back to direct considering how his stock has risen.

Just a 4k release of Legacy would do me.

Strange they wouldn't get Kosinski back to direct considering how his stock has risen.
Kosinsky is doing the Brad Pitt F1 movie which will probably be released next year, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't interested in this.

Also, from what I heard of the movie, they seem to want to go on a different direction, setting and probably on a smaller scale and budget, so my guess is they wanted different and cheaper working hands as well.

Kosinsky is doing the Brad Pitt F1 movie which will probably be released next year, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't interested in this.

Also, from what I heard of the movie, they seem to want to go on a different direction, setting and probably on a smaller scale and budget, so my guess is they wanted different and cheaper working hands as well.

I guess so. But Kosinski had wanted to make another Tron movie for years. After Maverick I'm surprised they didn't approach him again.

It's actually weirder they don't have the titular character on board yet.

74d9a6a7fca43aef6d08bb2a46f3ddaee96ac9e4.gif

I mean, Bruce Boxleitner is a busy guy. He’s probably filming a few more Transmorphers sequels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"