Turtle Lair (lounge)

Kal-El.9859

Trust No One
Reaction score
Well I noticed there was no lounge for general discussion and this seems to be the only place folks come to, the TMNT World seems DOA. So I thought I'd create this just for general turtle talk....hope to see plenty of conversation, enjoy!

sewer-playset.jpeg

Raise your hand if you got this for your birthday one year

^haha
That's the best playset of all time.
Miss that thing.

I had the sewer but never got the Techodrome...I feel like I'm missing part of my childhood

Thanks :) $1 each pack at this crazy candy store I found in town

The OG TMNT toy line was a huge influence on me as a kid and what eventually led me to get into sculpting.
I loved the little sculpted details on the figures.
Detail for the sake or detail.
The rat king figure is one that comes to mind...
Did there need to be a giant centipede across his chest? ofcourse not,BUT IT WAS ****ING THERE
DSC05479.jpg

So awesome.
Just fun to look at.

Last edited:
I had at least five of those! I used to use them like a mini-army :p

"Detail for the sake or detail."

The old days of the entertainment industry across all mediums

metalraph.jpg

Anyone remember these? I loved these when I was younger.

The OG TMNT toy line was a huge influence on me as a kid and what eventually led me to get into sculpting.
I loved the little sculpted details on the figures.
Detail for the sake or detail.
The rat king figure is one that comes to mind...
DSC05479.jpg

So awesome.
Just fun to look at.

That was an awesome figure. Man, this thread brings back my childhood.

Another good one(And probably my favorite) was mondo gecko.
DSC05301.jpg

Such memories

I don't know if many of you have played that Out of the Shadows game or not but I just got it today and I've played one level and I enjoy it. It will keep me preoccupied until the movie comes out

Oh my gosh, I actually remember having that Mondo Gecko action figure. Imagine a little girl in the 90s playing with something like that! Good times. :)

In chapter 3 of that Out of the Shadows game Karai keeps kicking my ass. I have the worst time against her...she calls like a unlimited number of Foot Soldiers and they kick my ass...anyone got any tips or hints? Hitting her with shurikens seems to help slow her down

I think it's basically just keep blocking all the time, since she comes after you relentlessly. So you'll be able to block/counter her more often than not. And I guess I should use Raph, since he has the grapple moves that can do additional damage.

But I haven't played it in a while. I think I might replay that chapter, to see how well I do against her. Maybe I'll have additional tips.

I beat i the other day...I upgraded Leo and Raph and beat her and then beat Shredder after a few tries. Now I'm going back and replaying and trying to earn upgrade points to max out Donnie and Mikey. I'm also missing 4 concept art pieces

Just played it again. I stumbled around like a complete amateur. Somehow still beat Karai though, but with every single Turtle near death.

I wonder if this is ever going to come out on PSN. They are already way behind.

Just played it again. I stumbled around like a complete amateur. Somehow still beat Karai though, but with every single Turtle near death.

I wonder if this is ever going to come out on PSN. They are already way behind.

I don't know why people were bashing the game. Sure it's short but it was pretty good. I like the game play. Sure it's a bit spotty like when you beat some of the enemies their weapons float in midair but I don't care. I like the game. The way it ended sets it up for a sequel. I hope they put it on disc instead of digital download....but there are perks to downloading too.

The game definitely has its numbers of flaws. There is no denying that. But it's a fun experience when you bother to learn the controls, and easily one of my favorite brawlers. The combat is surprisingly deep.

I can accept when people think the game is mediocre, but I will never understand people giving it ratings like 2/10 or 1/10, as if it's completely unplayable and broken to the core.

The game definitely has its numbers of flaws. There is no denying that. But it's a fun experience when you bother to learn the controls, and easily one of my favorite brawlers. The combat is surprisingly deep.

I can accept when people think the game is mediocre, but I will never understand people giving it ratings like 2/10 or 1/10, as if it's completely unplayable and broken to the core.

I enjoyed it. It's by far better than the game that was a tie in to the last TMNT movie

No TMNT game gave me as much pleasure to play as this one. I shall own it one day. Yes I shall.

1181242182141.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"