The Walking Dead TWD: The Final Season Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Man in the Suit

We're the Ones Who Live
Reaction score
JJPVe4p.jpg

DxONuh2.jpg

Last edited:
Good premiere!

- The no dialogue opening was a throwback to Season 3, and so was Daryl's knife throw.

- Hearing Negan say Glenn's name was jarring because I believe that's the first time he's ever said it. But that ending though... the mad man!

- I'm was waiting for Eugene to give his T. Brooks Ellis/Human Genome Project story. Princess talking about telling the guards apart and their daily routines was funny.

- I'm interested to see how this final arc goes compared to the comic. Many different characters involved.

I'd be more inclined to buy Maggie telling Negan to keep pushing her if she hadn't already spared his life before. And that was when he was at his weakest and practically begged Maggie to kill him.

I usually love dogs in movies and tv shows, but I have to say it's starting to annoy me here... He's like those dumbs kids who are always getting into trouble. Daryl should've left the dog back home with Carol.

I liked the first two episodes, but it doesn't really help that I don't know half of the people in Maggie and Negan's group. Yeah the action looks cool, but who are these people? They're obvious red shirts who I don't care about.

Episode 2 was REALLY good. The strung up bodied towards the end was really creepy. Great overall creepy Episode, especially that ****ed up story Maggie told Brrr. I also like the small bits of lore Daryl found in the tunnel. It's creepy sad stuff like that I want to see more of. I think the show could use more lore from during "The fall". Just my opinion.

Sounds good. Can’t wait to watch next Sunday.

Admittedly, best episode of Season 11 isn't saying much, considering how middling the series has been since 10C. It had some good fight scenes, to be sure, and Gabriel was the MVP of the episode, but the sudden shift towards the end of the episode raises a lot of questions that I'm sure will be answered in the weeks to come.

Yeah this episode was pretty damn great and I can’t wait to see where they go after that ending.

Kind of a disappointing episode after last week's great one, but I get that they have to set things up. I won't be surprised if Carol is going to get screwed over by that guy she's doing favors for, since it seems he doesn't really have any power.

They should probably hurry up with that Rick movie though, because Judith is getting big. I noticed that they don't want to show RJ too much. I know he's just a little kid, but he's not the greatest actor... it really shows when he only has a couple of lines.

I know we've had some good moments this season, but for what's supposed to be the climactic final season, this has been boring as sin. I feel like everything this season has been so forgettable and there are barely any stakes. This whole thing at the commonwealth couldn't be any more dry, which is a shame because they have some great actors and characters to work with. This show really needs to get Rick back sooner than later to try and give this some kind of a shot of adrenaline, because otherwise this is going to be a real bummer to go out with.

I know we've had some good moments this season, but for what's supposed to be the climactic final season, this has been boring as sin. I feel like everything this season has been so forgettable and there are barely any stakes. This whole thing at the commonwealth couldn't be any more dry, which is a shame because they have some great actors and characters to work with. This show really needs to get Rick back sooner than later to try and give this some kind of a shot of adrenaline, because otherwise this is going to be a real bummer to go out with.

I think splitting this season into three parts isn't doing it any favors. While I don't mind the Commonwealth stuff and am curious to see how things play out, there's really no reason for this season to have as many episodes as it does. I feel like an appearance by Rick would be their ace in the hole since he would bring back some viewers who jumped ship when Andrew Lincoln left.

Bruh!!! I’ve been watching these TWD shows since the jump pretty much and I know it’s how it is with the zombie apocalypse and overall I feel like these shows are about hope even in our darkness times but why can’t they let people stay happy lol. I mean I get it and I’m used to it but man I felt for Eugene this episode.

I mean out of all the characters he finally found a companion just for some bull**** to happen man.It was a good episode imo but man heartbreaking as usual but I feel like by the end he will find love. Another good Michael Cudlitz episode though so there’s that.

11x13 and 11x14 are killer episodes. Erik Mountain and Jim Barnes are my favorite writers currently on the show.

This was a damn good episode imo. The scenes between Maggie, Negan and Herschel had me on edge and I guess congrats on the baby Negan and Annie.

I mean Negan has changed and it doesn’t mean you forget the past but you got kinda move towards the future but Maggie and Herschel should ever forgive of course not it’s just they have to carry on.

Loved Toby’s death and I like Mercer even more and can’t wait for that preppy prick to get his. Overall though a solid episode.

The show needs to get over Glenn's death already. Yeah, Maggie will never forgive Negan, but there's no need to keep dredging it up. There have been more character deaths since then. Hell, I bet people even forget that Glenn wasn't the only one killed in the Season 7 premiere. Rick Grimes has disappeared and yet the show's main protagonist hasn't been mentioned nearly as much as Glenn has. It's time to move on already.

That said, I did like a lot about 11x15 and there's one moment in particular that I'm curious whether it'll make the broadcast version, or be censored. People who have seen it know what I'm talking about.

Can't believe I haven't mentioned Josh Hamilton. Dude's killing it as Lance Hornsby. He's so great.

The show needs to get over Glenn's death already. Yeah, Maggie will never forgive Negan, but there's no need to keep dredging it up. There have been more character deaths since then. Hell, I bet people even forget that Glenn wasn't the only one killed in the Season 7 premiere. Rick Grimes has disappeared and yet the show's main protagonist hasn't been mentioned nearly as much as Glenn has. It's time to move on already.

That said, I did like a lot about 11x15 and there's one moment in particular that I'm curious whether it'll make the broadcast version, or be censored. People who have seen it know what I'm talking about.
which scene was that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"