Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get the game at $25? Because spending $25 for a ticket, and then $60 for the game is a little expensive for me.

I'll wait. I have more games to play than time I have.

Do you get the game at $25? Because spending $25 for a ticket, and then $60 for the game is a little expensive for me.

If you want the game and the show, spend $60 for the Premium ticket. If you want to just participate in the show and don't want the game, get the $25 ticket. You don't have to by both.

We're only a few weeks away from the game's release, can't wait!

Batman Arkham City will be taking up most of time, so by November 1st, I could squeeze in Uncharted.

Getting this by the 25th, would just be insane of me. Plus...I will be getting the Collector's Edition.

I was getting the CE as well, but this is just too tempting for me.

I'll already be playing the multiplayer, so waiting an extra week for the single player isn't that big of a deal for me. Plus I want get the pre-order bonuses from amazon.

The pre-order extras are not a factor anymore to me. Like you said, we will be playing the MP a month early, so I think we will have those unlocked by the time the game hits retail.

Are they in the game? I thought pre-orders were usually stuff not included in the retail game, but might later be dlc.

Nope all in game stuff that you can unlock.

Amazon:
Carpet Bomb Booster
Clip Size Mod for the Para
Clip Size Mod for the G-Mal

I got two of those while playing in the Beta.

Last edited:
Edit: Fake news is fake. :csad:

Last edited:
I'm still unsure of the UK release date.Usually games get released on a friday over here, but somebody told me they were releasing it early on a wednesday. Anyone want to fill me in?

That's right. The game hits Europe shelves on November 2nd, which is a Wednesday and Australia on the 3rd. :up:

Last edited:
FYI. Cups have started to show up at Subway. Some people already have them. Looks like you have to enter the code on the cup at the Subway website and receive the MP code via e-mail.

So people are already playing? I just had subway last night and didn't even think to look at the cups. (I didn't order a drink.)

So people are already playing? I just had subway last night and didn't even think to look at the cups. (I didn't order a drink.)

No. The Subway site has not gone live yet, so you can't redeem them right now.

I had Subway today and they did not have them yet.

Just because my real name is Jarrett doesn't mean you guys need to keep throwing out the word 'Subway'. I've been hearing Subway jokes ever since that guy started coming out in commercials.

Oh wait, you guys are talking about the U3 beta, never mind. :hehe:

I wonder if my college campus will have these codes there is a subway right on my way too my last class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"