Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called my subway today to find out if they were starting the promotion, and couldn't get a hold of anyone that spoke english, so I'm gonna go up there tomorrow, and if there aren't cups, I'm gonna bust some heads.

I just downloaded everything Uncharted 2, for free.

I'm going to jump back into the Uncharted 2 mulitplayer, I think. Getting the expansion pack, for free...has me thinking I should.

I have no idea how it'll affect my playing Uncharted 3's multiplayer, either.

http://adventure.subway.com/faq.htm#Q2

Faq for the Adventure Promotion. I believe there's information on this page on how to get codes without a purchase, so maybe that could be an avenue for you guys overseas to try and see if maybe you could get in on this?

ahhhh all my subways are saying they don't start it until saturday!

curses!

All of the ones around me, except one said Saturday. The other said "maybe tomorrow", but she didn't seem too sure.

Someone on Ebay was selling them for $6 a piece. He had like 40 of them.

Last edited:
Wasn't October 1st the original start date given? The Saturday date would match that.

Yeah, but some have started early.

Edit: A friend of mine just sent me a code. :up:

All of the ones around me, except one said Saturday. The other said "maybe tomorrow", but she didn't seem too sure.

Someone on Ebay was selling them for $6 a piece. He had like 40 of them.

Same here. They're telling me Saturday is when they'll start it in my area.

I won a $3 voucher for a tv download. Hoping to eventually win the Collectors edition of UC3

Sweet, I just called the subway in my neighborhood and they said they have the cups. :up: I'll probably wait until tomorrow though.

These codes won't work for the MP, but the other prizes. I won a $5 Subway gift card.

E9NNESFK
EEYLFLN4

Yeah, I used 4 e-mail accounts and only won once with them.

Here is a 3rd code (no MP):

MWN7HZ7L

Last edited:
Subway dot com. I just bought a cup, are the MP servers up yet?

EDIT: Ok, the servers won't be up until Tomorrow. (10/01/2011)

Last edited:
Think ima head to my local Subway right now. Those cheesesteaks they have are quite boss.

So all the 30 ounce cups at Subway have a MP code?

Specially marked 30oz U3 cups will. :up:

photo-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just entered my two codes but they didn't work, I'm guessing they will tomorrow or later, I hope!!!:(:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"