United Kingdom Toy Fair

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Well apparently UK Toy Fair is upon us.....it's were we get some of the crappy news that folks wont care about at the USTF in two weeks, we get little to no pics, and the news aint all that exciting....Here Goes....

Marvel Legends

Well they say something about the new price and how it's retailers putting it up or something.....I didn't read it that well cause it's boring...Nothing new hown or announced.

Fantastic Four

They announced a movie line...no mention of the previously mention Classics line.....A New Movie Based Galactus Seems likely.....Fantastiar.....Bump and Go....seems pretty basic.

Harry Potter

A Bunch I didn't read in the new Harry Potter something or other....not the Neca ones.....the Neca ones look awesome...these? Meh.

Movie Ninja Turtles

Some old ass news I think....we've all seen these in stores....wow brits must be easily impresses.....

http://www.action-figure.com/

There you can see the rest of the stuff, robosapien, Darth Vader Transformer, Dr Who, Star Trek Megos, Micro Aggression......

It looks as thought that Batman from Inifiniti Crisis does in fact have a Tors Joint as we suspected...also there will be a Justice Box Set with Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Superman and Batman

That's about it for now

is that show any good? We get it here on the CBC but I've yet to watch it.

robin hood is 12, it feels to video game like, it's to modern in it's story telling. i was dissapointed with it cause i thought we were going to get a nice adaption like the one with Kevin Cosner but in series format...

add mobile phones and the f-bomb ever 5 seconds and you've got glasgow on a friday night:csad:

12?

Lame.....and what do you mean by Moden? Is it set today?

not really 12 but still to young.

it's set in the right period but they speak all modern

Futurama figs look cool. I like those Nintendo figures/statues too, though I'd rather have articulated ones.

I think Fry seemed a little too thin....Still won't stop me from Buying him.

isn;t that the same mould from the previous wave of futurama figs?

I think the first couple of figs are supposed to use parts from the old ones. Pretty sure I read that in an article somewhere, Toyfare I think.

So Looking from Fwoosh there actually was some Marvel Legend news...Nothing Huge

Waves 1 and 2 are apparently 12 per case (Maybe that's just the UK) and will switch to 8 per with wave 3....I thought that they already were 8per case.

Anyway there are 4 waves planned for this year, with no Face offs or Box sets planned.

There are 28 Spiderman 3 figs planned for this year all kinda kid oriented and very underwhelming

The Super Hero Squad has "A range of to packs featuring larger characters" non were on display or named or listed anywhere.

For Fantastic Four two there are going to be two waves......One is based on the Movies and Cartoon and will have action features, none were shown but I bet they re use some of the FF artoon figs from TB and they will prolly be 5 inches.....the second line will be a BAF wave and be the one aimed at collectors.

That makes more sense out of what I read before, the seonnd line will hit a couple months after the first

Thanks to Discogod for all that

Waves 1 and 2 are apparently 12 per case (Maybe that's just the UK) and will switch to 8 per with wave 3....I thought that they already were 8per case.

Anyway there are 4 waves planned for this year, with no Face offs or Box sets planned.

HML1 is shipping in two different ways, cases of 12 and refresher cases of 8. One of the refresher cases has 4x each of Beast and Hulk, while the second refresher case has 2x of each of the other 4 figures in the wave.

The guy on Fwoosh actually said that there was no news of Face Offs or Box Sets, not that they're won't be any, so there's still a small chance that there will be some. I doubt there will be any though, since Jesse said earlier that there won't be any released this year.

Oh okay thanks for clarifyuing that....My Wal Mart only got Hulk/Beasts cases.....pissed me off, but I'd already got them.

I think that Hasbro is throwing away money by not doing Box sets...oh well....Damn I want chocolate Milk....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"