Uwe Boll Petition

5 things about Mr. Boll:

1. He sounds like a new version of Hitler

2. He is taking all this buzz too seriously

3. He doesn't want to advit that his movies suck and they are probably the worst flicks, which Hollywood ever made

4. The whole world is against him and he still doesn't care

5. He accepts his own opinion as a fact

I think this video is for him:
[YT]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_vdsCE9cs74[/YT]

No, just being German doesn't make you sound like Hitler.
Watch a Hitler speech. He sounded like a demon possessed, rabid dog, with spit flying out of his mouth.
Uwe always sounds like a nice guy with a good sense of humor.
In fact most of the people who hate his movies, and then meet him at a convention, are surprised at how likable he is.
Go to youtube and watch some Hitler speeches.

Has an entire community of dweebs ever tried to destroy your livelihood or your dreams?
It is serious.
Also, the dweebs are taking the poor quality of his films too seriously.
I have seen people call for his death.....because they didn't like his "take" on a B Grade video arcade game. :dry:

3. He doesn't want to advit that his movies suck and they are probably the worst flicks, which Hollywood ever made
He is not a part of Hollywood. If you're including any filmmaker who ever made a film that was shown in theaters as "Hollywood", then no way are his the worst.
You've obviously never seen ""Manos" The Hands of Fate", or "Troll 2".
Next, I don't know what "advit" means.
Hey! Sign my petition to keep Cinemaman from typing, because he sucks at typing!
Next, he has admitted that his movies suck numerous times.
He won't shut up about how awful Tara Reid was in "Alone In The Dark".
Have you ever even listened to one of his commentaries?
You're just making stuff up about him.
He always points out sucky aspects and apologizes for them or at least explains why it didn't go as he had planned.

Nope, he has a lot of fans. I think it's great that he can actually get movies made even though he sucks and his movies are flops.
I know he makes more money than I do, and I'll bet he makes more than you do.
What a guy.
His movies are so funny that I am a big fan.
He's one of the only directors where I will go to the movie just because he directed it, no matter what it's about.
I'm always excited to see another Boll movie come out and I own some of them.
Also, he has said that he tried to be mature about it, let it roll off his back, and he did for a while, but it got so extreme, that it did start to really bother him. That was part of what made him decide to challenge all of the critics to meet him in the ring, so he could physically knock them out, in "Postal".
So I don't know where you get that he doesn't care. :huh:

I don't know what you're referring to there.

I hope he quits making films. Forever. He's a hack and is wasting film.

SAVE THE FILM!

5 things about Mr. Boll:

1. not really
2. he should because so are we.
3. maybe this is the genius of boll , denial.
4. he cares but tries to act tough
5. he knows the truth,

I was thinking that maybe he cries at night because everyone hates his movies.

I just got another message from him:

HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MOCK MY GENIUS! You are just ignorant that you can not see that I am the greatest film maker to ever live. I am better than all of them. Spielberg, Howard, Zemeckis, Marty all come begging me for advice! Me!!! So shut the hell up! And if you don't, I challenge you to a dual you chicken ****! That's right. You. Me. Two guns. How tough are you now huh? I'll shoot you first and put it in my next film of perfect ingenuity. Give me your best shot, I'm god. No, I'm better than God. I'm Uwe Bowell!

- Uwe Bowell

No, just being German doesn't make you sound like Hitler.
Watch a Hitler speech. He sounded like a demon possessed, rabid dog, with spit flying out of his mouth.
Uwe always sounds like a nice guy with a good sense of humor.
In fact most of the people who hate his movies, and then meet him at a convention, are surprised at how likable he is.
Go to youtube and watch some Hitler speeches.

Has an entire community of dweebs ever tried to destroy your livelihood or your dreams?
It is serious.
Also, the dweebs are taking the poor quality of his films too seriously.
I have seen people call for his death.....because they didn't like his "take" on a B Grade video arcade game. :dry:

He is not a part of Hollywood. If you're including any filmmaker who ever made a film that was shown in theaters as "Hollywood", then no way are his the worst.
You've obviously never seen ""Manos" The Hands of Fate", or "Troll 2".
Next, I don't know what "advit" means.
Hey! Sign my petition to keep Cinemaman from typing, because he sucks at typing!
Next, he has admitted that his movies suck numerous times.
He won't shut up about how awful Tara Reid was in "Alone In The Dark".
Have you ever even listened to one of his commentaries?
You're just making stuff up about him.
He always points out sucky aspects and apologizes for them or at least explains why it didn't go as he had planned.

Nope, he has a lot of fans. I think it's great that he can actually get movies made even though he sucks and his movies are flops.
I know he makes more money than I do, and I'll bet he makes more than you do.
What a guy.
His movies are so funny that I am a big fan.
He's one of the only directors where I will go to the movie just because he directed it, no matter what it's about.
I'm always excited to see another Boll movie come out and I own some of them.
Also, he has said that he tried to be mature about it, let it roll off his back, and he did for a while, but it got so extreme, that it did start to really bother him. That was part of what made him decide to challenge all of the critics to meet him in the ring, so he could physically knock them out, in "Postal".
So I don't know where you get that he doesn't care. :huh:

I don't know what you're referring to there.

Sorry me, but I couldn't stop laughing, while I was reading your post. I would never think of you as Boll's fan.

1. I have never said anything about Germans. Did I even mention them? Moreover, I am againt nationalism and I have never had any problems with people of other nations. I judge Boll not for his nation, but for his deeds. He made a video saying that everybody is wrong and he is right. Isn't this absolutism? If I were him, I would first think about why my movies suck and try to find how to change and improve them. Besides, I don't get what people are you talking about. I don't care about him being either nice or bad guy, all I care about what he is doing and why he is doing this. In addition to this, tell me, would a nice guy ask critics to fight with him.

2. Ok, I'll try to explain you what I meant. He is taking all of this toos eriously and instead of making such crappy videos, he should have worked on his new projects to improve them. Do Bay or Lucas pay attention to how much some people hate them? No, then why should Boll do that? I think he just should admit his mistakes and try to change everything. But he is too stubborn to do this.

3. Alright, he may not work in Hollywood. But I am just shocked how hard you're trying to insult me, only because I am not naitive speaker. Besides, I have seen many Americans who make silly mistakes in grammar, but it's not the reason for me to laugh at them. I doubt you're such a fool to not understand the word and notice that I mistyped advit, instead of typing admit. And I haven't heard him admitting that his film suck yet. And why would he go with Reid, if he knew she's horrible? And calm down, because I am not making all that crap about him. I just support the position of those people, who want to get rid of him always claiming that he is the greatest one.

4. I am glad that he has a fanbase, even though I doubt it's so huge. You can't say that he is making more than I am, because I am still a student. Anyway, it doesn't matter, because I find nothing funny in his films, ecept they look like a real s***. Only such idiot as Boll would go on ring with critics, because he doesn't get that they would still win, not physically, but mentally. And that's why everybody laughs at him, because he's not a director, he's a clown. He has become more known for his deeds than for the greatness of his work, which never had it. And I am tired arguing with people, who just desire to show off making no sense and trying to say that their opinion is different from others' making them special.

It's not my problem.

I just got another message from him:

HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MOCK MY GENIUS! You are just ignorant that you can not see that I am the greatest film maker to ever live. I am better than all of them. Spielberg, Howard, Zemeckis, Marty all come begging me for advice! Me!!! So shut the hell up! And if you don't, I challenge you to a dual you chicken ****! That's right. You. Me. Two guns. How tough are you now huh? I'll shoot you first and put it in my next film of perfect ingenuity. Give me your best shot, I'm god. No, I'm better than God. I'm Uwe Bowell!

- Uwe Bowell

Is it true? If yes, then I think we should close argue about him acting like a new version of "Hitler".

Yes. It's true. No. It's not. But, it rings true because he's an ego-maniac. Lmaol. A characture. Reminds of Quinton Beck in a sense.

The difference is that they aren't making weird videos calling other directors idiots and naming themselves idols :o

Thus you help support my idea that you also take the buzz way too seriously and take your own opinion as fact.

I meant that they didn't make such videos as Boll's one. So far I haven't seen video like his. Honestly I don't really care so much about this buzz, but I was just shocked by Boll's video. I mean this guy makes fun out of himself, especially after that box stuff with critics.

Is it true? If yes, then I think we should close argue about him acting like a new version of "Hitler".
Of course it's not true. Uwe Bowell... c'mon. I think the dude can at least write his own name correctly.

Of course it's not true. Uwe Bowell... c'mon. I think the dude can at least write his name correctly.

Two years ago I thought Boll was a smart guy, but just not a good filmmaker. But now I can bet he is really dumb, if he keeps making these crappy videos, fighting with critics and making the buzz about him only worse.

I hate this hoe. His movies blow. He needs to go.

How come everyone keeps writing Bowell, it's Boll. I hate the guy but respect the way his name is spelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"