• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Vanderbilt Talks Spider-Man 4!

True, it's a damn shame. When people ask questions about TDK the director/producers were more than happy to talk about it in detail, same goes for the filmmakers with Iron Man. It's not like it hurt them at the box office. But when it comes to Spider-Man, Sony/Marvel always play the secretive bullshiz. It's so damn annoying, and SM4 is actually the movie that they really need movie-goers feedback on.

No arguement there.

I'd like to see a kick ass viral campaign like TDK had...something with the Daily Bugle, or somesuch.

If viral compaign means telling us what the hell SM4 and possibly SM5 is about, than I'll have some of that, as well.

It's really a new way to market a film.... the overhead is very minimal.

I like the Daily Bugle idea for marketing a lot...it's a lot better then putting spidey on the baseball field diamonds :ikyn

while its easy to say they should get the right amount of ppl how know the source material and the right amount of ppl who know how to make movies....but i get its not always that easy or what those who have controlling interest want to happen because they have their own vision of what the next movie should be or they just want to put anything out to sell(spiderman3,x3)...

they seem like they feel they have to rush to compete against another movie at the same time...which to me i can see why(proving theirs is better) but it does not make the most sense to get the most money they could for their movie...they should take 2 yrs or so to get everything right as far as the storyline they want to use, script, the right actors...then unleash it for ppl to see....a perfect but over used example is TDK ..they waited and did nearly everything right and it was a monster as soon as it came out..i see no reason why spiderman cant be back at the same level that it was with the first 2 movies

Is Vanderbilt actually writing scpripts for Spiderman 4 AND 5?
cause it looks like he is only writing a script for Spiderman 4.

I think he is writing Spider-man 4, but Spider-man 4 happens to be a VERY long movie that is intended to take place over Spider-man 4 and Spider-man 5.

-R

^^ Hummm, that's an interesting way of looking at it. ^^

I thikn Vanderbilt will turn Spidey 4 into a great flim.. Zodiac was very complex and very well written...

I can't wait to see how he pulls Spidey off.

I thikn Vanderbilt will turn Spidey 4 into a great flim.. Zodiac was very complex and very well written...

I can't wait to see how he pulls Spidey off.
Hopefully with a minimal amount of cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"