• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Variety confirms new Punisher film, calls it a "rehaul"

Green Street Hooligans.

Lost in Translation (artsy fartsy but still not a bad movie.) Boy Don't Cry (yeah its gay and all, but its lesbian gay and also pretty good filmmaking wise.)

K-19: The Widow Maker as well.

Green Street Hooligans.

Lost in Translation (artsy fartsy but still not a bad movie.) Boy Don't Cry (yeah its gay and all, but its lesbian gay and also pretty good filmmaking wise.)

I can't really name anything else I've seen worth mentioning that was directed by a female. I guess filmmaking doesn't appeal to females as much as it does to males. Its like when you go to the hair dresser, there are always more female hair dressers than there are male ones because that occupation doesn't appeal to most of us.
Waynes World lol

At least you are approaching this with an open mind - as most people around here may not be... it's truly the best route.
well she appears to be a competent director, the cast seems top notch, and the only iffy thing i have heard so far was about the script - which if true i assume they'll work it out.

The main lesson is that women are hair dressers and men are film makers. Does this mean that Jonathan Hensleigh will be replacing Lexi Alexander at the beauty shop?

No, but apparently John Peters got his old job back as Barbra Steishand's hairdresser.

I for one am bummed that Jane isn't coming back - he did great with what he had, but nonetheless I am looking forward to this.

I think Jane was marginal at best

the first movie in general was just a wtf for me

reminded me of the dolph lundgren one, a decent gritty action movie but little to no relation to the comics

i hope the studio publicizes this film in a major way, and doesn't put it up against an expected blockbuster..

another good flick directed by a woman would be strange days. it's true that there aren't too many, but in a way that stacks the odds against them so somebody like lexi will always be trying to beat those odds.

I think making him a 'nam vet is a mistake. That would make him too old to be believeable when he's doing all that crap. Ray Stevenson was born in '64 means he was eleven when the war ended in '74.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"