• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Venom Venom 2 wishlist

I think Kraven would actually be a perfect villain for the sequel. Going straight into Carnage would be a mistake as it's another Symbiote based villain like Riot.

Kraven is hunter and Venom is a predator. There's a fun story there. And you can spin Kraven off into his own movie too.
Love the design taken form the PS4 game
gallery_asm2_kravenscreen_1396957131.jpg
Good points there. If we are getting a trilogy, saving Carnage for the 3rd film (although he should at least appear in the 2nd) might be a better route for variety's sake. And like you say hunter vs predator has a ring to it and could make a great tagline for marketing.

Just had a casting epiphany.

Cast Juliette Lewis as Shriek.

It would be Natural Born Killers al over again. Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis have great chemistry.

WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

Yeah that’s going to be the tricky part. Not just doing another symbiote versus symbiote film. I hope Michelle Williams doesn’t get fridged

With a villain like Carnage, you want to establish no one is safe. So I wouldn't say her dying is out of the question.

With a villain like Carnage, you want to establish no one is safe. So I wouldn't say her dying is out of the question.
I wouldn't mind if she got killed off. It might be preferable, actually. Her on-again, off-again romance with Eddie was one of the weaker points of the movie.

Surely you can do more than just make her the victim then. Give her a symbiote even. Michelle is such a talented actress, it’s a shame to waste that and we’ve already done the “girlfriend dies, hero cries” story

I'm leaning towards either they should kill her off or just don't have her back. She has zero chemistry with Hardy and they already blew their She-Venom load in the first film. I don't think having another symbiote around is a great idea either when people are already complaining that Riot stole Carnage's bit.

I don't want Tom Holland anywhere near it. I do not want them to start mixing the universes. It would never happen anyways, but I just thought I'd put it out there.
After a bit of inspiration... I would love if they could bring back Andrew. He's an amazing actor and just wasn't given the right materials to show it.
They could give like a little short backstory to how Venom was attached to him first and when they separated, Venom created an offspring. The offspring of course becomes Carnage.
Carnage starts killing ruthlessly. (Without showing it on screen) this is where Spider-Man sees it on the news and realizes what it is and that it's his fault so he hunts it down. In some scene where Venom and Carnage first fight, Venom is being obviously over-powered but then Spidey shows up in the last second and balances it out.
Spidey teams up with Venom to fight Carnage.
We don't need that much Spider-Man in the film, we just need enough so it's not just the first Venom film but with a different main villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"