Venom Venom: The Last Dance

I'm non-plussed about keeping Serkis. It was a better film than the first, but aside from that being a low bar, he screwed up Carnage.

On another note, Rhys Ifans mentioned he'd be interested in facing Venom. I think that would be a welcome change to another symbiote villain. Especially if they use the more articulate, British sounding Lizard we saw in No Way Home.

Lizard was British in TASM1. Can't speak for NWH not seen it yet.

I think Toxin will be in V3 but yeah I would t mind seeing Venom against a none symbiote villain either.

Wherever they go, I think I'll be disappointed. The mid-credits scene for LTBC was serious hype and NWH's follow-up to it was disappointing. I really wanted to see Hardy's Venom clash with Holland's Spider-Man.

I can’t see them NOT wanting to use Tom Hardy as Venom if he’s contracted. I mean, they got Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina and Jamie Foxx back. I’m sure they don’t want to waste everybody’s time just reintroducing a different Venom that’s not Tom Hardy.

I can’t see them NOT wanting to use Tom Hardy as Venom if he’s contracted. I mean, they got Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina and Jamie Foxx back. I’m sure they don’t want to waste everybody’s time just reintroducing a different Venom that’s not Tom Hardy.

I mean, its rather simple. MCU Venom will not be Eddie Brock. They have done this a lot with their cartoons.

MCU Venom will probably be Mac Gargan.

I also wonder if Venom 3 will deal with the multiverse stuff. I’m in the minority on this, but I’d like to see Topher’s Venom return as an antagonist. Get the sorta redemption that Foxx got. Maybe even have Joe M. return as Flash/Agent Venom.

Last edited:
I can see that. Or possibly they go the Agent Venom route. Who knows at this point

Yeah that NWH mid-credits scene was a bit confusing, so the MCU is gonna have a different Venom it seems?

REALLY hope it isn’t MCU Flash.

Wherever they go, I think I'll be disappointed. The mid-credits scene for LTBC was serious hype and NWH's follow-up to it was disappointing. I really wanted to see Hardy's Venom clash with Holland's Spider-Man.

What a lazy, lousy, disappointing payoff. An utter waste of time.

I'm torn because the unfulfilled promise is ridiculously idiotic on Sony's part, but on the other hand so is their current Venom, so I'm also kind of glad we won't get a crossover with him.

I think the NWH post credits was the only part of the movie that disappointed me. Kind of made the entire exercise pointless. But it is whatever. Ultimately I think the Venom films are bad movies that are entertaining cause Tom Hardy is hilarious.

Expected but great to hear confirmation. Hope either Fleischer or Serkis comes back, I wouldn’t mind either but think the latter is more likely.

I thought Let There Be Carnage was a better directed film, so I would like to see Serkis come back.

I thought Let There Be Carnage was a better directed film, so I would like to see Serkis come back.

I thought both directors had their good points And bad points. I think I preferred Fleischers action and his movie was a bit darker and more sinister for me. Which is weird when the sequel had Carnage. I also didn’t like how Carnage was defeated by him and Cletus not being Symbiotic.

But I did like how Serkis leaned more into the ridiculousness and just went for it in that regard. I also liked the casting if the sequel a lot.

I would honestly be happy with either.

Why oh why could they not get a different screenwriter?

At this point they've embraced the trash. Why try to be good now? lol

I wouldn't be surprised if Toxin is as mindnumbingly underwhelming as Cletus/Carnage was.

Only bright spot in these movies is Tom Hardy hamming it up, so I at least expect that to remain the same here.

Is Toxin definitely in the movie? I know he was teased, but do we know that he is going to be a factor for sure?

I'd be surprised if they ignored that tease at the end of LTBC.

Then again, this is Sony so you might be onto something.

Is Toxin definitely in the movie? I know he was teased, but do we know that he is going to be a factor for sure?
My guess is that he'll be in the film, but not the main antagonist. I have a feeling that Venom will unite a group of characters against a huge threat like Knull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"