The Amazing Spider-Man McFarlane Offers Raimi Some Advice on Venom

The screech was unexpected, but surprised me. I liked it.

The Hunter in Left 4 Dead uses the same type of growl. I was worried that Venom was going to have some typical lion roar.

They should have went with the fact that Eddie was already working at the Bugle like they mentioned in SM1.
I don't think that could have worked, because wouldn't Brock already have met Peter before S-M3?

They should have went with the fact that Eddie was already working at the Bugle like they mentioned in SM1. He could have already been established and built on that. I knew he was a joke from the moment he came on screen not caring that the so called love of his life was plummeting to her death.

I knew his character was going to be a joke when he kept saying "Brock, Eddie Brock Jr." :whatever:

They could have suggested that they already knew each other.

Yeah, that would have worked alot better. It could have added to a scene too where Peter tells Gwen to say away from Eddie because he's not a good guy or something.

I do. And all they've said so far is one of the characters we think is dead isn't. And the character is closely assoicated with New York.

That can easily mean the Lizard with the myths of aligators in the sewers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"