• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Villains...

frank the tank

Civilian
Reaction score
seen as a new films seems to be coming along, who do you think should be the villain or villains?

i would love to see the abomination, i heard rumours about the leader i dont think they should use him personally.

I wouldn't mind both together, though, the Abomination is the one I'm most interested in.

I hope The Leader is in a sequel, with other other gamma spawned villians that were under him like in the grey Hulk issues.

i think they should have a real hulk villain in the next one though! no more goverment!!!

I would like General Riker and Flux as the villains in the next.

that would be a great idea

I'm not quite sure at this point, but I think some CGI could be used to create a powerful villain.

not other Hulk villains like Glenn Talbot,Leader,Abomination,Space Parasite,Glazier and Bi-Beast

I was thinking more along the lines of leader and madman for the sequel.

I could picture the army sending out contracts to corporations to create the perfect weapon to use against the hulk, one creates leader the other madman, I don't think I would want to use the brother angle in it, but if done correctly even that could be pulled off.

Glazier could be the Hulk villainess when she kiss her male victims that could be turning into glass sculpture.just like Poison Ivy, Batman's villainess when she kiss her male victims that means could be dies for her kiss.
glazr.gif

hulkincredible.jpg

I think the only major Hulk villains that could really work in the movies are Abomination, Absorbing Man (Crusher Creel, not Absorbing Dad) and the Leader, which is fine. We only need so many Hulk movies.

Glazier could be the Hulk villainess when she kiss her male victims that could be turning into glass sculpture.just like Poison Ivy, Batman's villainess when she kiss her male victims that means could be dies for her kiss.
glazr.gif

Wow, what an obscure reference. :up:

The Leader and Madman should be in the next, imo.

Madman & the Devil Hulk should be the villains in the next Hulk movie.

I'd like to see Hulk, with the Pantheon fighting the Leader and U-foes, with Zombie Ross

the hulk really has pretty poor rogue's list, even the abomination is a poor villain that is pretty much a straight up anti hulk.

I dont know why people want villains when a whole film could be held by simply the hulk battling himself. All that is required is the introduction of doc samson.

imagine either a psychological or physical separation of bruce and the hulk that awakens a third party, the grey hulk, which is bruce's deep desires and self vanity that thinks he should rule the planet, the rest of the film can be based on samson and rick attempting to subdue the grey hulk so that a re-merger can happen before bruce either is lost or dies.

THAT could easily carry a great film without any outside villainy intervention. The subject was touched in the 90s cartoon and it worked really well there.

heck with potential cross overs, imagine bruce going up against the hulk in some sort of hulkbuster costume.

tie in an avengers team up to stop a grey hulk and you have one truelly awesome film concept without the need for the hulk's sucky lineup.

you could even throw in she hulk in there...

personally i think that is room for two films no probs.

I don't know why everyone wants to see big villain tussles all the time, let's for once have a film that centralises on one character and their growth or demise without an outside antagonist, it'd be such a change to the rest of the superhero films outther and i think it could really work on not only a deep and intellectual level but also on an entertaining one as well.

What better to have potentially (to the outside world) the most 2d character completely fleshed out into a 3d real world and have films dedicated to giving this character complete and utter depth so someone can come out of the series knowing as much about hulk persona as a long term fan.

It would be cool if they did like a spiderman v.s. the hulk or Xmen v.s. the hulk, but it won't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"