• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Villains...

Hmm maybe they can base the movie off world war hulk?

I would think it would give it more action too.

Yeah, because we'd mostly be seeing the Hulk and rarely any Bruce Banner.

Back to the villains, I would like to see the Devil Hulk, Ravage, Madman, & Wendigo in this franchise.

Mercy and the Riot Squad would be nice to see.

Half-Life would be an interesting villain to try and get on screen.

Glenn Talbot isn't that interesting. I really don't care for seeing him in this franchise.

Sorry for this update, but I want to post anyways. I want Bi-Beast in the next movie after The Incredible Hulk, or maybe even the Leader if he's not in "The Incredible Hulk".

I can see WWH working as a CGI/animated type deal.

I'd like to see The Maestro at some point. Dunno if they could pull off the time travel stuff though.

Ravage, Madman, and Half Life would all be good.

The U-Foes could be cool,too.

After reading the Leader's abilities and other stuff he can do,I would really like to see him in a sequel to the Incredible Hulk. IMO,I can see him having potential to be able to work for the most part if he was to be in it.

Yeah, because we'd mostly be seeing the Hulk and rarely any Bruce Banner.

Back to the villains, I would like to see the Devil Hulk, Ravage, Madman, & Wendigo in this franchise.
Any of those would work for me just no Goverment. PLEASE!!! :cmad:

I'd like to see Wendigo, maybe not as the main villain, just someone who can go toe to toe with Hulk.

Well, I would love to see The Leader, and mabye Gray Hulk, but, I would REALLY like Nick Fury to camoe as someone trying to capture the Hulk.

hulkvillains.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"