Vote Busty skin needs an update

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
I use the Vote Busty comic chick skin on this forum, but it seems like one of the sections used to color the skin has expired. Please update...

I see it now. It says "Please Update" across the top.

any update on this? it's been over a week since I requested a fix

I don't think things get fixed much around here. Click the calendar link at the top of the page. What do you see? I see a calendar from December 2006. Also, as far as I can tell, all the RSS links on the forum main page are now broken images.

This place is held together by tape and prayers.

I don't think things get fixed much around here. Click the calendar link at the top of the page. What do you see? I see a calendar from December 2006. Also, as far as I can tell, all the RSS links on the forum main page are now broken images.

This place is held together by tape and prayers.

well, what excuse is there for not having anything get fixed though? I don't get it. I use the vote busty skin because I like it. why do things have to be sloppy around here

Last edited:
alright this is getting ridiculous it's been over a month now. any updates?

Can one of you guys experiencing the problem screen cap it for me? I just put the skin on to look at the problem, and it is giving me no issues. What browser are you using? I am using Chrome at the moment.

It's fixed now.

Can one of you guys experiencing the problem screen cap it for me? I just put the skin on to look at the problem, and it is giving me no issues. What browser are you using? I am using Chrome at the moment.
Thank you for responding.

In this screenshot the the taskbar from User CP all the way Log Out has this problem where it says PLEASE UPDATE

29873004_10156393691157244_4065145602450010561_o.jpg

It's fixed now.
it's not fixed.

It looks correct for me. But I will send it up the food chain.

To those of you saying it is working, what do you see? Is it a white bar? I was on mobile earlier and that was what I was seeing but I think it's supposed to be pink. I am on google chrome.

if it is supposed to be a white bar, then it looks like it's fixed for me too on my laptop...thanks to whoever did this =]

Yep the bar was white for me when I tried it just now :up:

Yeah it's a white bar.

This is weird, it's back to "please update" for me now. Is this happening for anybody else?

It was fine this morning...

Looks right for me still. I am thinking it could maybe be a browser issue for you, then. Do you have any updates for Chrome or anything?

Reporting it to our higher ups...seeing if they can get someone to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"