Vote Busty skin needs an update

ive been away for a long time, but i just want to say I'm touched that someone is using my Site Skin.

and that sentence became so much weirder as i typed it out lol

ive been away for a long time, but i just want to say I'm touched that someone is using my Site Skin.

and that sentence became so much weirder as i typed it out lol
that did sound kinda weird lol

I really like the color scheme on this skin. The black/pink/yellow is just...so pleasing. Many thanks again to Spider-Fan & the higher ups who finally got the skin fixed

bump - um...is it too late to ask for the vote busty skin back?

it's never too late lol

it would be cool if they could bring back some of the skin colors as the site continues to update with the new switch over

obviously i'm in denial FC lol

I just wanted to bump this thread to say that...I really miss the black/blue pink & yellow design option that this forum used to have. I know that just a few months ago we made another overhaul, but is it possible down the line that we can bring back a color palette in the same vein as "vote busty"?

please?

Last edited:
I just wanted to bump this thread to say that...I really miss the black/blue pink & yellow design option that this forum used to have. I know that just a few months ago we made another overhaul, but is it possible down the line that we can bring back a color palette in the same vein as "vote busty"?

please?
Skins are not going to be a thing anymore. We'll probably just have the default one and that's it.

aw, okay. well, here is to hoping that one day the conversation about skins does open back up again but for now, thank for following up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"