• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Vote for The 2006 Hype! Awards

Mee said:
I think he was Lord Siva.

I'm just too unpredictable, one minute I'm a Hindu god the other I'm the Egyption god of life death and fertility.

:csad:

Kritish said:
I'm just too unpredictable, one minute I'm a Hindu god the other I'm the Egyption god of life death and fertility.

:csad:

Yeah that must be it.

Erzengel said:
I'll be honest with you. I'm ready to leave the Hype based on the results of these Awards. :csad:

Don't be a *****, Erz. Still....these awards are a friggin' train wreck! Merry Christmas, b1tches!

jag

Come jag, let us take the last ship to that Elf Land they go to at the end ROTK.

Erzengel said:
Come jag, let us take the last ship to that Elf Land they go to at the end ROTK.

I hope Orlando Bloom won't be there, you would have to sleep on your back.:csad:

I'ma kill that elf muthafu*ka if he tries to sneak up on me while I'm sleeping. :cmad:

jag

jaguarr said:
I'ma kill that elf muthafu*ka if he tries to sneak up on me while I'm sleeping. :cmad:

jag

You know you would like it.:o

The awards definitely aren't a "train wreck" ( :cmad: ) as some people have said. :cmad::cmad::cmad: So far the votes have been varied, and pretty good, almost like people are actually taking this seriously:eek:It's good, at this point, there's nothing to worry about with idiots winning awards they don't deserve. AT THIS POINT.:csad:So everyone make sure to vote, and then tune in to the awards show thread, which I'm gonna do my best to make legendary (read: funny).

Train_20wreck_207_20smash_20050215_small1.jpg

jag

Why have I been thinking about ****ing Oprah lately?

It's probably because she was sexually abused...

The Watchman said:
Why have I been thinking about ****ing Oprah lately?

It's probably because she was sexually abused...

You've got Jungle and lard ass fever at the same time.

Congrats :up:

Kritish said:
You're going to feel different if you win "most helpful in tech" award.

Yeah, it'll take on more of a freak show kind of feel if that happens. :trans:

jag

jaguarr said:
Yeah, it'll take on more of a freak show kind of feel if that happens. :trans:

jag

I've gotten quite a few votes for "dick of the year".
:csad: :trans: :csad:

Kipobe said:
1 -- Jake, do you have a pocket mod who'll clear this stuff out of here that's not nominations?
Hahahhahahahahaha

Like I'm on good enough terms with a mod to get one to do me a favor.:whatever:

Not Jake said:
Hahahhahahahahaha

Like I'm on good enough terms with a mod to get him to do me a favor.:whatever:

How many times have you been banned so far?:cwink:

Not Jake said:
I don't remember, ask Truthteller:whatever:

Three myself.:cmad:

Being banned isn't so bad, you can make merlot in the hype toliet.

No mods have voted yet. They may say they want to be removed from such a sociopolitical colossus, to keep their impartiality; I say they're all just jerks who hate the hype.:cmad:

Come on mods:cmad: Especially Dew. Someone PM her to vote. I can't, we just broke up.:csad:

Not Jake said:
No mods have voted yet. They may say they want to be removed from such a sociopolitical colossus, to keep their impartiality; I say they're all just jerks who hate the hype.:cmad:

Come on mods:cmad: Especially Dew. Someone PM her to vote. I can't, we just broke up.:csad:

Will you have the results by Xmas day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"