• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vote for Your Favourite Batman Movie

1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman Begins
3. Batman : Mask Of The Phantasm
4. Batman Beyond: Return of The Joker
5. Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero
6. Batman (89)
7. Batman Returns
8. Batman Forever
9. Batman : Gotham Knight
10. Batman : The Movie (66)
11. Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman
12. The Batman vs. Dracula
13. batman & robin

1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman Begins
3. Batman 89
4. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
5. Batman Returns
6. Batman:Gotham Knight
7. Batman Forever
8. Batman The Movie 1966
9. Batman Beyond Return of the Joker
10. Batman & Robin

1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman Begins
3. Batman
4. Batman Returns
5. Batman Forever
6. Batman and Robin

Mask of the Phantasm absolutely rules, but really, you can't compare live action to animation. If I had to, I'd probably put it after Begins and before Batman 89...

Batman Begins. TDK was great, but the atmosphere of Gotham was all wrong for me. I felt like I was in Metropolis rather than Gotham.
Oh, I also didn't like the suit.

I'd rank the others in this order:

-Batman Returns
-Batman: MOTP
-Batman 89'

Shumacher's films don't deserve a mention.

Batman Begins. TDK was great, but the atmosphere of Gotham was all wrong for me. I felt like I was in Metropolis rather than Gotham.
Oh, I also didn't like the suit.

I'd rank the others in this order:

-Batman Returns
-Batman: MOTP
-Batman 89'

Shumacher's films don't deserve a mention.

I do like the suit from dark knight, however.

I didn't mind Nolan's Gotham so much. I can see they're trying to pull The Wire as its influence. And it does feel like a real city with real danger.

While I liked the Gotham in Batman 89, the Gotham in Batman Returns was very very limited in scope. I like the German Expressionism but they overly used Gotham Square for every scene, so that Gotham felt small.

I do like the suit from dark knight, however.

I didn't mind Nolan's Gotham so much. I can see they're trying to pull The Wire as its influence. And it does feel like a real city with real danger.

While I liked the Gotham in Batman 89, the Gotham in Batman Returns was very very limited in scope. I like the German Expressionism but they overly used Gotham Square for every scene, so that Gotham felt small.
The Begins suit was miles ahead of TDK suit in terms of looks. In terms of function, the flexibility of TDK suit was perhaps better, but I prefer eye appeal rather than full on utility.

The Gotham aesthetic in Begins was perfect imo, but Nolan just took a hyper-realistic city feel in TDK and that I didn't like.

Batman Returns' Gotham did feel small but I enjoyed its narrative and story (however farfetched it may be) more than 89'. Returns would have been excellent if it had the same city scope of 89'.

to be honest, The Gotham in Dark Knight was pretty much the same as Batman Begins, but they didn't feature the Narrows. And the trains are still there; actually you can see some of the 'golden arches' of the tracks in some shots. Also, may I add they used CGI enhancements to make the city look bigger too in both versions of Nolan's Gotham.

I honestly prefer the look of the Dark Knight suit; it's slimmer and the cowl looked smaller. That's just me. It's not the ideal suit but I liked it.

Eh, It didn't look the same to me. Maybe the Brown/Amber color palette had something to do with me liking the Gotham in Begins.

The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Mask of the Phantasm
Return of the Joker
Batman
Gotham Knight
Sub Zero
Batman/Superman Movie
Batman Returns
Mysterio of the Batwoman
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

Wow. I think I agree with you pretty close on this. I'd just move Batman 89 down right above BR. Great list.

my 3 favorites are as followed:

1) the dark knight

2) batman 89

3) batman: motp

The Dark Knight for sure. Followed by Returns, then Begins, then B'89.

1. B89

2. Batman returns

3. MOTP

4. TDK

5. BB

6. Batman Forever

7. Retrun of the Joker

8. Batman 1966

I havent seen Sub zero yet can anyone tell me if its any good?.

^^^very good
1.TDK
2.BB
3.Batman 89
4.MOTP
5.Batman Returns

in this order:

The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Mask of the Phantasm
Return of the Joker
Sub Zero
Mystery of the Batwoman
Batman 89
Batman Returns

I haven't provided a rating system but B89 and Returns are fairly low. For me it's only Michael Keaton's performance that puts them at all on my list.

Fan films:

Dead End
Patient J
Grayson

guilty pleasure:

Batman (starring Adam West and Burt Ward)

1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman Begins
3. Mask of the Phantasm
4. Batman Returns
5. Batman

...I dont like the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"