Dark of the Moon Wait... Shouldn't they have called this movie "Humans Vs. Decepticons"?

But the Decepticons are still considered Transformers so what are you complaining about?

^Because it should be mostly Autobots with screen time taking out the Decepticons. Take out some of the stupid human characters and replace with more robots we want to know about and it'll be a lot better.

^Because it should be mostly Autobots with screen time taking out the Decepticons. Take out some of the stupid human characters and replace with more robots we want to know about and it'll be a lot better.

Good call! :yay:

I'm confused at why a lot of people are so upset over the fact that there is too much of a human element (if there is such a thing). I mean, they did come to Earth, that is filled with humans. Why wouldn't there be a human element to the movies? I just think that it's silly to say that there were too many humans in the movie/s. Personally, I would find it boring if the entire movie was based on Cybertron.

God, I'd love a movie based completely on Cybertron. It's be way too expensive, but TFs like Starscream and Shockwave would at least have gotten proper deaths at the hands of Autobots.

I say they should remove the Autobots altogether! Useless characters!
Give Shia & Rosie guns and let them fight the Decepticons!
Then Lennox and Epps can do a cool aerial stunt while John Turturro watches in awe!

I'm confused at why a lot of people are so upset over the fact that there is too much of a human element (if there is such a thing). I mean, they did come to Earth, that is filled with humans. Why wouldn't there be a human element to the movies? I just think that it's silly to say that there were too many humans in the movie/s. Personally, I would find it boring if the entire movie was based on Cybertron.

I wouldn't be surprised if you walk around confused a lot, judging from your screen name.

But a good example is towards the end, Optimus gets his trailer knocked off by Shockwave (I think it was Shockwave), and says, "I need my trailer!". Then it's back to Sam and Co., scrambling through the collapsing building for like 20 minutes. Next thing you know, Optimus swoops in and saves the day! We never see Optimus get his trailer back. That would have been more interesting that watching Sam slide through a building for almost half an hour.

Another example is when BB charges in and saves Sam. A few scenes later, BB is captured with other Autobots. What the hell, man? When did BB get captured? When did the other Autobots get captured? Instead of showing it, we hear the humans talking about it. It's sooooo lame.

Plain and simple, it would be pretty expensive to have a film this big filled with JUST robots. I do agree that the 3 films have been focused on humans a bit too much but I would never get rid of them in future movies, just put a bit more emphasis on the robots. I think we can all do without the pointless human characters like "Deep Wang".

I wouldn't be surprised if you walk around confused a lot, judging from your screen name.
Really? You are really going to talk down to me because of my screen name? REALLY? I stopped reading after that, because what you said was offensive and completely pointless. Not to mention unnecessary.

But a good example is towards the end, Optimus gets his trailer knocked off by Shockwave (I think it was Shockwave), and says, "I need my trailer!". Then it's back to Sam and Co., scrambling through the collapsing building for like 20 minutes. Next thing you know, Optimus swoops in and saves the day! We never see Optimus get his trailer back. That would have been more interesting that watching Sam slide through a building for almost half an hour.

Another example is when BB charges in and saves Sam. A few scenes later, BB is captured with other Autobots. What the hell, man? When did BB get captured? When did the other Autobots get captured? Instead of showing it, we hear the humans talking about it. It's sooooo lame.
Exactly.

I think what most fans want is to see the personalities, motivations, and conflicts among the Autobot and Decepticon ranks explored. That just requires a better use of screen time.

We don't need a completely humanless movie.

I think what most fans want is to see the personalities, motivations, and conflicts among the Autobot and Decepticon ranks explored. That just requires a better use of screen time.

We don't need a completely humanless movie.

True this. I can imagine the writers saving a lot of time if Sam is ALREADY a part of NEST, just a little green behind the ears in terms of combat. Throughout the movie he comes to prove himself and become the hero he always knew was inside him. Make the love interest maybe a female soldier in the team as well.

Because the Autobots were barely in it. LAME.
The Decepticons were in it even less. Or at least the major ones. Megatron, Starscream, and Soundwave each had four or five scenes. Shockwave only had two or three. I think Laserbeak was the Decepticon with the most screentime in this movie.

The Autobots in this movie seemed rather weak compared to the second movie. But then, they were vastly outnumbered. Without the humans, they would have lost. It might help if the Autobots actually had someone who can fly in their ranks.

One of my gripes of this movie. It wouldn't kill them to take out some crap, and stick more Autobots in it. The second one too. The first movie was perfectly balanced. Had great characterizations and fight scenes for everybody. And the movie was done for less as well. If I have to sacrifice cutting edge technology for more quality Autobot time, then so bet it. I'll hardly notice it. And stop sticking in Transformers we don't give a crap about. I'd take Sideswipe screen time over Devastator, Mudflap, Skids, Wheelie, Brains and Q any day!

I say they should remove the Autobots altogether! Useless characters!
Give Shia & Rosie guns and let them fight the Decepticons!
Then Lennox and Epps can do a cool aerial stunt while John Turturro watches in awe!

Don't forget to arm them all with parachutes! Everyone knows that's how you take down a Decepticon. :whatever:

These producers just don't have a freaking clue on how to utilize their budget. Or, they don't care. How much money you think it cost to rip that building apart, when it could have been used to show the Autobots getting captured, or maybe show Optimus getting to his trailer????????? Waste.

One thing I have to say if that if there was one thing ROTF did good, it was that it had the most Decepticon screentime out of the trilogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"