• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Walk the Line Extended Cut

Sam Fisher

Heavy Meddle
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/Walk-Line-Ext...ef=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1198606436&sr=1-7

41FmMonHHzL._SS500_.jpg

Gonna have 18 new minutes. This movie is already awasome as is,= of course:yay:

This makes me feel not so bad about getting rid of the version that I had before.. :p

-TNC

W000T!

I'm a huge fan of the movie!

Hope this'll get a Blu-release too :woot:

Here is the special features that will appear on the disc. http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/walk-the-line6.html

Title: Walk the Line
Starring: Joaquin Phoenix
Released: 25th March 2008
SRP: $26.98

Further Details:
Fox Home Entertainment has announced Walk the Line: Extended Cut which stars Joaquin Phoenix, and Reese Witherspoon. The 2-disc special edition will be available to own from the 25th March for around $26.98. The film (with an additional 17 minutes of footage) will be presented in anamorphic widescreen, along with English DTS 5.1 and Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround tracks. Extras will include a commentary with director James Mangold, eight extended musical sequences with new introductions, deleted scenes with director commentary, a Becoming Cash / Becoming Carter featurette, a Sun Records & The Johnny Cash Sound featurette, a Cash Legacy featurette, and a Ring of Fire: The Passion of Johnny & June featurette. Completing the package will be a Cash and his Faith featurette, Celebrating the Man in Black: The Making of Walk the Line featurette, and the theatrical trailer. We've attached the official package artwork below:

I didn't buy it the first time around, so I will get this.

this is one of those films i love but havent owned yet. im glad there is more it should be interesting.

I was really surprised that I liked this movie. I usually don't like romantic-drama's, but this one was actually pretty darn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"