American Pie 5?? oh dear lord!

Matt said:
But really, how much money can be made doing DTV sequels?

Plus its not like he is struggling for work. Eugene Levy just doesn't seem to know how to reject a script.

Who knows how much actual screen time he has. The question is why isn't most of the original cast doing these movies since outside Sean William Scott, Alyson Hannigan and Mena Survari (borderline) haven't done much or done anything in awhile.

slinger said:
Who knows how much actual screen time he has. The question is why isn't most of the original cast doing these movies since outside Sean William Scott, Alyson Hannigan and Mena Survari (borderline) haven't done much in a while

Hannigan is in that show on CBS with Neil Patrick "Doogie Howser" Harris, 'How I Met Your Mother'

jdogg willie said:
Hannigan is in that show on CBS with Neil Patrick "Doogie Howser" Harris, 'How I Met Your Mother'

I should've added a comma, I meant those three actually recieve recent work of note while the rest of the cast doesn't.

Ugh, I think we're gonna wind up seeing 10 more of these. They're cheap to make and a small few seem to be renting/buying them. It should have ended with Wedding.

I actually liked the last one, the band camp one, it had a way better story thaqn the 2 before it.

jdogg willie said:
he said except sws and hannigan

number 4 was quite enjoyable really

The goth chick in 4 was ****ing hot. Anyone know her name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"