Warner Bros. Creates DC Entertainment

Well lets wait and see what happens and then judge? :) Geoff Johns doing stuff for Smallville seems like an exciting step to the right direction.

Smallville dying a quick yet painful death sounds like the best step in the right direction I can think of...

Smallville dying a quick yet painful death sounds like the best step in the right direction I can think of...

Hard to make it a painful death when the shows been on for nine years.

Honestly, I do enjoy some parts of the show, but I really wish the creators had actually mapped out where they wanted to go with the series as opposed to just floating along. I think less episodes per season would also have been fantastic. About 30% of Smallville's episodes are entirely useless crap. They just clearly cannot handle 22 episodes a season. Had they shortened the episode count to, like, 13-15 a season, I think it would've done wonders.

I just hate how it's still operating under the mandate that Clark can never be Superman. It feels so awkward because he's now got Lois and visits the Daily Planet regularly and fights crime and is, in effect, SUPERMAN ALREADY, but they refuse to just go the extra step, slap a costume on him, and call him Superman.

That, plus the writing was utterly horrendous the last time I watched it, which was about 2 seasons ago when Lex was marrying Lana and they had all this ridiculous soap opera bulls*** going on.

I just hate how it's still operating under the mandate that Clark can never be Superman. It feels so awkward because he's now got Lois and visits the Daily Planet regularly and fights crime and is, in effect, SUPERMAN ALREADY, but they refuse to just go the extra step, slap a costume on him, and call him Superman.

That, plus the writing was utterly horrendous the last time I watched it, which was about 2 seasons ago when Lex was marrying Lana and they had all this ridiculous soap opera bulls*** going on.

Again, I think its mainly because these writers really had no idea how to map out where the series. They knew where they eventually wanted to get to, but everything inbetween was just made up as they went. Thus, we're still stuck with that stupid "No tights, no flights" garbage.

The shows actually gotten a lot better since then.

Hard to make it a painful death when the shows been on for nine years.

Don't forget that without Smallville (and Supernatural) The CW would be screwed. They're gonna keep it around as long as they can.

Gosspi Girl as well.

Don't forget that without Smallville (and Supernatural) The CW would be screwed. They're gonna keep it around as long as they can.
That would be another dream come true for me. I can't honestly say I enjoy anything on the CW. Reaper was all right, but it got canceled.

I've never watched Supernatural. It was a sci fi/fantasy series from the network that brought us Smallville, so I figuerd I didn't need to bother. People have claimed it's amazing over and over again to me, though, so I'll probably watch it eventually. But I hear it's on its last legs, so I'll probably wait until it's canceled and then watch the whole series in one go.

But Smallville's going to have Jay Garrick on it. Jay ****ing Farrick!

I'm sure he'll suck, just like Smallville's made every other superhero who's appeared in it suck.

Not the Legion or Bart Allen. Oh and Supernatural is on its last legs because the creator made it to be that way.

i've seen my fair share of smallville episodes. at best, the better episodes were merely less sucky than the sucky episodes. that show has been utter crap from the beginning, on every level. i bet even the production assistants suck.

There's nothing I hate more than people complaining about tv shows. If you don't like something, don't ****in' watch it.

You can stop watching a sucky show and still ***** about it later. It's the way of the wind, my friend

Last edited:
I enjoy *****ing about shows I don't watch. For instance, Next Top Model. Show sucks and you'll never get me to watch it.

In the immortal words of Martin Luther King, "****** TV anywhere is a threat to good TV everywhere."

I enjoy *****ing about shows I don't watch. For instance, Next Top Model. Show sucks and you'll never get me to watch it.

Nothing wrong with that. I was talking aout people who complain constantly about a show but continue to watch it.

But what if those people are masochists? I know for a fact that BL watches shows that he actually likes with jumper cables hooked to his balls.

Yes, but when doesn't BL have self-inflicted testicular mutilation going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"