• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Warner Bros to reboot Willy Wonka

I’d planned to see this in cinemas but not sure I’m going to have time with how busy Dec and Jan were. Hopefully can catch up soon after if not, shame as I was definitely up for it.

I’d planned to see this in cinemas but not sure I’m going to have time with how busy Dec and Jan were. Hopefully can catch up soon after if not, shame as I was definitely up for it.
Over by me the weather's been keeping me away from theaters so that by the time I finally get around to going it'll probably be on VOD already. I really would like to because I'm not going to go out to the movies again until Dune Part Two.

Over by me the weather's been keeping me away from theaters so that by the time I finally get around to going it'll probably be on VOD already. I really would like to because I'm not going to go out to the movies again until Dune Part Two.

That makes me think what a wonderfully bizarre Timothée Chalamet double feature Wonka and Dune: Part 2 would make :funny:

This movie definitely deserves all its success and then some. I enjoyed it quite a bit and its the perfect Holiday family movie for all ages and hopefully after this and Dune: Part 2 Timothée Chalamet becomes a HUGE star.

I hope he taps into some more drama that isn't so grandiose like I'm imagining the Dylan biopic will be. Also want him to go weird as well. Maybe lead a Wes film at some point, or get in contact w the Asters and Eggers out there. His work w Guadagnino is the most eye-catching for me.

I think what should happen now is the writers turn the tables on the machines and steal AI's idea and make the Unknown a villain in Wonka 2. It can be the Vader to Grandpa Joe's Palpatine but that's beside the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"