• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wealthiest Hypester?

well I'm talking about people who have so much money they sit around and do nothing. I'm talking about Tony Stark rich, not engineer rich.

Well of course no one on here is tony stark rich.....:whatever:

I don't know about others but if I had any substantial wealth I'm be having three ways with supermodels not posting on the hype. :o

Oh, yeah thats not to smart thats why i dont have a bank account number right now..... I did one of those cause i got some E-mail sayin if i give my account number I would receive a check for 100K in the mail, and........... yeah it was actually a scam soo ...your screwed

I have to say, though, if you actually believe in that kind of stuff then you deserve to have your money stolen from you. That's just common sense.

I don't know about others but if I had any substantial wealth I'm be having three ways with supermodels not posting on the hype. :o

that's what I'm talking about. If anyone was real wealthy, then you probably wouldn't be here. Now, it depends on how you define "wealthy" I guess.

I have to say, though, if you actually believe in that kind of stuff then you deserve to have your money stolen from you. That's just common sense.

Yeah I kinda learned from my mistake now..........

It said i would be helping out the poor family's in like Africa n stuff though soo....I couldn't refuse

Haha sorry...I forgot about you

no one in here is as rich as Tony Stark .....Except Spider-Fan

No one is wealthier than the hype's self-proclaimed wealthliest man :cwink:

If your ugly...they would Lane Bryant super models:o

I make $5,000 a second.

Take it down a notch Jake, just because I am out 4-6 weeks doesn't mean you get all of the glory.

If I were to give you directions, you would never get lost, and you would get their at least 5 minutes early.

well I'm talking about people who have so much money they sit around and do nothing. I'm talking about Tony Stark rich, not engineer rich.

Wasn't Tony Stark...an engineer...

Both of my parents work and I would say we are in the upper middle class. They make about 120 grand a year combined. If I end up going to med school...I will be making that alone in one year:o

Here I thought I wouldn't have to request pay checks with important information blacked out.

I get paid in Yuengling and tacos, so, I'm definitely the wealthiest. :up:

Both of my parents work and I would say we are in the upper middle class. They make about 120 grand a year combined. If I end up going to med school...I will be making that alone in one year:o

if you specialize in medicine, you could be making twice that in one year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"