• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World Web formula

pllagunos

SPIDER
Reaction score
Please guys only post about formulas because it's the only thing that we don't have.

Try elmers glue, super glue, nail polish remover, and some salt and vinegar. Add some rubber cement for strength.

I have a formula courtesy of White_widow is:

we are using 3 or 4 polymers.
-latex/rubber
-tacky sticky resin
-strong hard to break polymer
-possibly a polymer to get the strong polymer to bond to the rubber.

and of course, a solvent

The stronhard it's polyvynil alcohol the tacky resin is polyterpene and is not nessesary the polymer to bond the rubber and the solvent acetone

MarvelFan have you tested that formula? And does anyone have any ideas on how to make a spinneret?

yes the formula is from white widow he is explain me how it function and it's pretty well I will email you but I don't know if you will see it god because I don't have camera only computer and ipod
tanks white widow wish luck in your 2 year mission

Thank you. Let me set the record here on the formula and the shooter. Each of these has stages of testing that need to be completed to work right:

Shooter plan:
1.) Make a wrist mounted water gun.
2.) modify that toy to fire a more viscous fluid (like honey instead of water)
3.) try whatever formula you are using in the viscous fluid firing shooter.
4.) Experiment with solvent evaporating spinneret techniques. In my case, this will be done by using a heated spinneret, but in your case it might change.

Formula plan:
1.) Find a rubber base
2.) Mix that rubber base with a tackifier resin. This will be your polymer matrix.
3.) Bond a strong material with the matrix. This will give it it's strength.
4.) Use a solvent that gels the entirety of the fluid. (this will be in steps1-4, but it's always good to remember)

As it stands right now:

Shooter is going through stage 2. The water shooter is easy enough, but the bug tank I used isn't designed for thick liquids. It clogs too easy. That needs to be fixed before the spinneret is made.

Formula is going through stage 3. Natural latex is the base, and tackifier is any liquid that is very sticky or tacky. In my case, I used Spray adhesive. Finally, you must bond that to a strong substance. Ideally PVA is the deal, but the problem is in getting it to create a bond with a hydrophobic material. It would work better if there was a water soluble rubber or a rubber that consisted of mostly hydroxyl groups.

Last edited:
I think that the spinneret you can use the nozzle of the lazers

Last edited:
white widow I have an idea of formula

polyvinyl alcohol (strong plastic)
latex (rubber)
polyterpene (sticky resin)
acetone (solvent)

Try turpentine instead of acetone. It works as a better solvent for the rubber. as for the polyvinyl alcohol, you need water to make it bondable.

Not neccessarily. It will be a natural adhesion if it's water soluble.

As far as I can tell, we need a surfactant to combine the non-polar rubber to the polar PVA. I'm worried about what that will do to the adhesion.

guys I got it with help of white widow I got the formula
1/5 polyvinyl alcohol
1/5 latex
1/5 polyterpene
1/5 turpentie
1/5 Sodium stearate or benzenesulfonate (surfactant) you can try with others

so I already don't do it but the theory function and good luck!!!!!

Thank you. Let me set the record here on the formula and the shooter. Each of these has stages of testing that need to be completed to work right:

Shooter plan:
1.) Make a wrist mounted water gun.
2.) modify that toy to fire a more viscous fluid (like honey instead of water)
3.) try whatever formula you are using in the viscous fluid firing shooter.
4.) Experiment with solvent evaporating spinneret techniques. In my case, this will be done by using a heated spinneret, but in your case it might change.

Formula plan:
1.) Find a rubber base
2.) Mix that rubber base with a tackifier resin. This will be your polymer matrix.
3.) Bond a strong material with the matrix. This will give it it's strength.
4.) Use a solvent that gels the entirety of the fluid. (this will be in steps1-4, but it's always good to remember)

As it stands right now:

Shooter is going through stage 2. The water shooter is easy enough, but the bug tank I used isn't designed for thick liquids. It clogs too easy. That needs to be fixed before the spinneret is made.

Formula is going through stage 3. Natural latex is the base, and tackifier is any liquid that is very sticky or tacky. In my case, I used Spray adhesive. Finally, you must bond that to a strong substance. Ideally PVA is the deal, but the problem is in getting it to create a bond with a hydrophobic material. It would work better if there was a water soluble rubber or a rubber that consisted of mostly hydroxyl groups.
Technically if there is much pressure behind the liquid formula, wouldn't it be like a spray bottle and start to dry right as it hits the air.

I already have one
1/5 polyvinyl alcohol
1/5 latex
1/5 polyterpene
1/5 turpentie
1/5 Sodium stearate or benzenesulfonate (surfactant) you can try with others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"