• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

...Well that didn't take long.

It does sound fairly interesting. I hadn't read the solicitation before.

I fell off the Criminal bandwagon before the first arc was through. It was all right, but it just didn't hold my interest.

I only bought Criminal because I liked Sleeper. So yeah, maybe Waid's book is good, but I'm not going to buy it.

I only bought Criminal because I liked Sleeper. So yeah, maybe Waid's book is good, but I'm not going to buy it.

Right. We've established that. All I was wondering is "Why"? Like, if was an Icon, Image or Vertigo book, would you buy it. Or are you blackballing BOOM! for some reason?

Right. We've established that. All I was wondering is "Why"? Like, if was an Icon, Image or Vertigo book, would you buy it. Or are you blackballing BOOM! for some reason?

I AM NOT INTERESTED.

Is that clear for you?

I'm just not interested. What's the big deal? I read the solicitation and some info, and said "Meh, nothing really grabbed me here" and moved on.

And that's fine. But that's a lot different then "Negative" or "Looks like it could be cool, but I'm not buying it."

Curiosity killed the cat, you should know better.

It is, watch and learn how such a scenario should work.

"So why aren't you buying that comic?"

"Not interested."

"Ok."

Wow, that was easy.

It is. But I switched it up, didn't I? So instead, it went like this:

"Not interested."

-now here's where it gets tricky, Darth. Are you ready?-

"Oh yeah? How come?"

"*gross overreaction*"

It is. But I switched it up, didn't I? So instead, it went like this:

"Not interested."

-now here's where it gets tricky, Darth. Are you ready?-

"Oh yeah? How come?"

"*gross overreaction*"

Actually, I initially said something to the tune of "Because" and you came back with a "Because why?" and so forth and so on, epsilon delta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"