Sequels What Amazing Friends should show up?

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
Among the various characters with ties to Spider-Man comics/cartoon history, which ones should show up for a sequel for some guest-star action?

possibilities (partial list): Cloak & Dagger; Firestar; Iceman; Prowler; Silver Sable; Rocket Racer; Speedball...

Among the various characters with ties to Spider-Man comics/cartoon history, which ones should show up for a sequel for some guest-star action?

possibilities (partial list): Cloak & Dagger; Firestar; Iceman; Prowler; Silver Sable; Rocket Racer; Speedball...

Iceman is owned by fox, rocket racer is lame, prowler and silver sable maybe, but the others are owned by marvel.

I could see a brief little easter egg with a blonde guy named Bobby and a red head girl named Angelica but that's about it.

Definitely Venom and Black Cat down the road will be Spidey allies, but I'd love to see the Prowler and Silver Sable join the fray.

Black Cat, Prowler, Silver Sable, Cloak & Dagger

The prowler, black cat, JJ Jameson, Ben Reilly, Robertson, Mary Jane Watson, Daredevil, Ben Urich, Silver Sable,

Last edited:
The only three that I could see getting spinoffs are Venom, Prowler and Black Cat.

I certainly hope the characters are hinted at by the next film.. expand the mythology.. NYC and the usa should have more than just spidey..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"