What are you doing for the 9-11 Anniversary?

School I think :whatever: Probably stumble upon a documentry on it, get paranoid. Go on youtube, look at videos and get depressed, and then get angry with conspiracy theorist.
Standerd.

probably have a beer.....

Definitely not going to any of the NFL games. I was talking to the owner of my local shop and he is a little bit wary as well. I am glad I met him though in my new city of Portland otherwise I would have only the news to scare me. I found the shop from looking at online reviews, it was kind of crazy. Do you guys ever use angies list for that kind of thing?

Last edited:
Probably nothing. A friend of mine wants to mark the occasion with a hang out to watch football and play a little D&D. Whether or not I go will depend on my mood that day, and how much of a big deal anyone makes the "it's the tenth anniversary" BS into.

September 11 is this Sunday...so I'll be watching the Falcons game.

I'll be watching Sunday ticket. I watch enough 9-11 docs throughout the year. Imma watch football and chill.

I'm playing a concert at my church for the tenth anniversary commemoration.

I'll be home relaxing. Maybe play some video games or do some homework. I don't like to dwell on things of the past on days like this, even though 9/11 feels like a big changing point in my life. Things seemed so much simpler and safer before.

Going out for my friend's 24th Birthday.

I'll be working. Most likely there will be a few documentaries on the History channel, so I will catch those.

I've been watching the history channel since I got off work. Can't help but feel extremely sad from watching this.

Eating Pizza Hut meatlovers with mushrooms and watching the Cowboys beat the Jets.

America.

I've been reading people's stories on what they were doing on that day and watched a couple of tv specials, but other than that, it's just been a normal day for me. I have to wonder though. Am I the only one that doesn't remember that day at all? I only know what my mom told me. I was nine and didn't know about it until I got home from school since they couldn't get tvs into the classrooms.

I've been reading people's stories on what they were doing on that day and watched a couple of tv specials, but other than that, it's just been a normal day for me. I have to wonder though. Am I the only one that doesn't remember that day at all? I only know what my mom told me. I was nine and didn't know about it until I got home from school since they couldn't get tvs into the classrooms.

I can't even imagine not remembering that day, but then again I was 19 and in NYC so my circumstances were a bit different. But I also remember the 1993 WTC bombing and I was only 10 when that happened.

Just posted something in a blog area along the lines of how we shouldn't forget yet in the same breath don't allow it to consume our common sense regarding the circumstances.

I was 14 when it happened, it was my Freshman year and I saw the whole thing on TV. I remember cracking a couple of jokes and then watched live when the first tower fell. No jokes after that.

I remember the moment I found out about the attacks, but I couldn't tell you what I did the rest of the day at school. We didn't get to turn the tvs on. So I didn't even know the full extent of the attacks until I got home from school and watched the news.

It's so messed up that you couldn't watch TV, both for the students and the teachers. How can they act like everything's normal and expect you to do your work in the midst of a national tragedy? When JFK was assassinated, my mom told me she remembers the principal informing the school over the PA that the president's been shot and for everyone, staff and students, to go home and be with their families.

It's so messed up that you couldn't watch TV, both for the students and the teachers. How can they act like everything's normal and expect you to do your work in the midst of a national tragedy? When JFK was assassinated, my mom told me she remembers the principal informing the school over the PA that the president's been shot and for everyone, staff and students, to go home and be with their families.

Yeah I don't understand it either. I remember my last class that day was Algebra or whatever and the math teacher was a total ******* about it. As if his math lesson was more important than what was going on. I can tell you right now, I can't even remember what I learned in class that day.

I was only six and in first grade so it's understandable for me not to know about it until I got to my grandmother's house with my mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"