What are your thoughts about this picture ?

StarWars

Civilian
Reaction score
athlete_net_worth_by_fightfan42-davnabv.jpg

Honestly, I just think of spin... My thoughts are that each of them should be thankful for what they have.

Money varies by industry and the types of deals made there-in. So much nonsense can be spun out of all this and news stories read but end of day, the business end of sports isn't readily transparent for the public understand (and perhaps to an extent the athletes who rely on an agent most of the time to be guided through private discussions at appropriate times with the appropriate people).

I'm not going to get into whose more deserving of what as I don't know. As for which sport is more socially respectable to which, I think we all know the answer to that. Some lets just say "activities" are more event based, some working based, while others are system based is how I see it.

I think most of it will be gone within 5 years of their retirement.

LOL !!!

I think of them all, Tom Brady might be smart enough to invest his money and hire smart finances.

Mayweather will be so broke, its not even funny. If you ever hear 50 Cent talk crap about Floyd, he mentions about Floyd just being so simple minded about his money. He just gets all this money, throws it in ONE bank account, and just spends it all..... If you guys read up on finances, you won't be able to keep your life style for very long, you'll go broke due to the 'life style'.

Rob Gronkowski, Tom Brady's teammate, makes a goodly sum per his salary but saves it and lives off his endorsements. For all his image as a big goofball, that's sound life strategy.

Honestly, I just think of spin... My thoughts are that each of them should be thankful for what they have.

Money varies by industry and the types of deals made there-in. So much nonsense can be spun out of all this and news stories read but end of day, the business end of sports isn't readily transparent for the public understand (and perhaps to an extent the athletes who rely on an agent most of the time to maximize your sports betting earnings with our free betting tips be guided through private discussions at appropriate times with the appropriate people).

I'm not going to get into whose more deserving of what as I don't know. As for which sport is more socially respectable to which, I think we all know the answer to that. Some lets just say "activities" are more event based, some working based, while others are system based is how I see it.

:loco:

Last edited:
Still get nightmares about what Tom Brady did to my team in the Super Bowl! Although his strict healthy eating routine is insane.

Kind of crazy what these guys can earn over a career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"