What do you think of the person above you? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
The last thread was closed to due to size. Please continue here.

:yay:

Weasel of next Wednesday that lives in the house of Next Tuesday, which gets reruns of Ren and Stimpy on Next Monday.

...joined in July 2006.

Insists that it can't rain all the time, but in fact it truly has never stopped raining. The Rainwalkers (the truuuuuuuue Illuminatiie) convince us its not raining by bribing the weather men and women of the world to convince us it occasionally rains....and we're in the matrix....I need scissors! 61!

Is a Canadian who loves Captain America.

he's the poster Hype deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent poster, a watchful suplexer . A Kane52630.

Apparently, sleeps too much.

*repost (last one was delayed)
Is the resurrected form of Uncle Sam, feeling the need to connect with kids today, he saw the intense popularity of TDK's Joker and imitated him. Unfortunately, old habits die hard. He bursts into doors, windows and what have you bellowing,
"I want YOU...to hear how I got these scars"

...people tend to crap themselves around that moment, but to onlookers, it is a hilarious spectacle. *looks around, locks doors and windows with fright*

Apparently can't wait to see The Wolfman.

He sure will be depressed after the Colts win tomorrow.

No hard feelings.

ohh a missed opportunity to have this thread with a proper title :doh:

In one of the 70800 labyrinthuses; in this one they require you to wear a bag on your head. Not only does it scare away the bats, but it prevents them from flying under your hood and....and leaving a welcoming gift. :(

Is an electrically charged Australian wild dog.

Is in his Shoebox of Solitude.

Is named after a groovy and badass normal character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"