What do you want them to make?

Texas Zombie

Not Super
Reaction score
What Video Games do you want Sony to make for the PS3.
I personally would like a good old fashioned RDR2(red dead revolver).

Twisted Metal! Black was the reason why I bought a PS2 when I did

Sony needs to revive Psygnosis and have them make new Colony Wars and G-Police games. Those games are practically BEGGING for next generation treatment.

They need to revive their Platformers. PS2 platformers were always much better than Xboxes.

I seriously belive that if they did that, they would make a killing based on 'parent sales'. Where the dad was like 30 and couldn't justify having a PS3, but because of the platformer games he could say something like "Oh, well I'm getting it for little johnny, but since we have it ill get a game or two".

I'm still waiting for a game by Team Ico. Sure they weren't HUGE commercial successes like Halo or God of War but there was something so unique about both Ico and SoTC that was very magical.

They need to revive their Platformers. PS2 platformers were always much better than Xboxes.

I seriously belive that if they did that, they would make a killing based on 'parent sales'. Where the dad was like 30 and couldn't justify having a PS3, but because of the platformer games he could say something like "Oh, well I'm getting it for little johnny, but since we have it ill get a game or two".
well Ratchet and Clank is coming next month and the team is working on the PS3 Jak game, so we got some platformers to look forward to

Does anyone remember Sly Cooper. That was the only cartoon game I ever played. I liked it tho. Weird huh?

They need to make Red Dead Revolver 2. Gun is just a copy of RDR.
They are currently making it. It will come out in 2008.
The Old West project.

I recently had a dream about a cool and very realistic looking (visual and gameplay wise) superman game. The superman model looked like the one alex ross painted. I forgot to look at the console for the game so let's just call it the wiistation 360 for now:p
Here's what the demo (still in my dream) involved: I started off in the clear blue sky and saw the model of a masive populated word beneath me... ps4 anybody?:p Suddenly I saw an airplane in the far distance (nothing indicated that there was any touble with it. No life bar, no arrow no nothing) and with amazing speed I flew towards it. The passengers were going nuts so I went to look inside the cockpit from outside. The pilots were pointing down at the landing gear so I went and look what the fuzz was all about. They landing gear was still out and wouldn't budge an inch. But with all the wind slaming against it, it started loosing some parts which I had to collect. Eventually I helped landing the plane and left the gathered parts on the ground beside the plane for whomever to investigate...
I woke up suddenly after that landing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"