What if Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher Traded Films

TMC1982

Sidekick
Reaction score
Lets just say what if, Schumacher brought his colorful, psychedelic spectacle approach to "Batman '89" and "Batman Returns" while Burton brought his dark, German expressionistic, macabre approach to "Batman Forever" and "Batman & Robin"? Basically, the how would Schumacher had handled Joker, Catwoman and Penguin and Burton had handled Riddler, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Bane and Poison Ivy?

Hmm...well, I think it's obvious that Shumacher's interpretation of the first 2 films would be fairly overblown (just like his actual ones). BUT, Shumacher was interested in doing a faithful version of Batman: Year One...hmm

As for Burton, he probably could've made Forever great...I think that story really would've lent itself to his styel. However, B&R? I don't think even he could do anything with it...we all have to remember...that it was a script before it was a film...and the script is just as bad, if not, MORE cheesy.

As for Burton, he probably could've made Forever great...I think that story really would've lent itself to his styel.

Even though he worked on the script written by the Bachlors? :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"