What is teh order below Batman

Tropico

Crusty, ol' curmudgeon.
Reaction score
We all know that Batman is teh best fightr in the Dc comic univars. I saw taht somewher he the master the 167 of all the fighting styles and made he's own ninjutsu. Make a list of the people below him in figher power with Batmen at # 1.

1.Batman
2.Lady Shive
3.Ras Al Ghoul
4.Nightwing
5.Robin
6.The old guy thet teached Terminator.
7.Batgirl
8.Red Hood
9.Superman (without powers)
10. Wonder Women

Aww c'mon Tropico, I always figured you were smarter than this... now people are gonna argue that Batman isn't the best, and everyone's just gonna argue...

plus, not to mention, this has been done before...

Dudee, Suprman withou pwrss obliterates Batmn. And thats cannonn

lol, this is a joke thread, right?:huh:

Man, Im so f********88*ng tired of ppl comming intp threds and saing you crap, trol.

Aww c'mon Tropico, I always figured you were smarter than this... now people are gonna argue that Batman isn't the best, and everyone's just gonna argue...

plus, not to mention, this has been done before...

I won't pay attention to those taht say that Batman isn't teh best because they will be wrong. That's jest looking for a fight and troll. You don't have to call me stupid because I made a thread you dont have too read it or answer. you didnt even answer what I ask 4.

dud, your so frakking stipid. yu can read even if it was to sav your moms life, tard. read it again.

I fixed it for you. I'm not here to fight, Batman is. you stupid Battlestrar Craplactica nerd.:D

Ur missing out Hwkaman whois the best marital arist WHO THE HEL L is Lady shrivia?????

seriosly, AND he furgot the most importent of them al. Goku.

Ur missing out Hwkaman whois the best marital arist WHO THE HEL L is Lady shrivia?????

I said to make your own list that is yours. Hawkmen is reincarneted and has lernt a lot of stuff but not always figting because he others stuff that isnt fights like guns and cowboys. His not dedicated like Batman and is y he is NOT teh best but could be like # 5 mabbe. His under Shive whos one fo the dealdiest asasins and a ninja and teach Robin when he begin. She was better than Batmen but I think it was a trick and then they made him better than her agains.

Wildcat owns all of them.

After Batman. They tol me Wildcat is only a boxer. Batman knows all 187 martial styles of art and that is bettr then just boxing. Besides his old and I dont know why Dc doesn't kill him,maybe he'll die and that why his son is in the JSA. I dont like the guy because he doesnt like young people even when the Jsa say they wana teach the future even when their old and everyone one knows they should be outa touch. but,yeah, he wuldnt make it on my lust.

After Batman. They tol me Wildcat is only a boxer. Batman knows all 187 martial styles of art and that is bettr then just boxing. Besides his old and I dont know why Dc doesn't kill him,maybe he'll die and that why his son is in the JSA. I dont like the guy because he doesnt like young people even when the Jsa say they wana teach the future even when their old and everyone one knows they should be outa touch. but,yeah, he wuldnt make it on my lust.

But teh Wilkat has a pwrfl pnch and kan nokout Bats wif 1 pnch!!11!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"