What Is The Last Comic You've Read - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ach, nvrmnd, thought i caought a cool coincidence in a cb there but it probably wasn't, all my comics are old, who cares what i've just read, lol.

Last edited:
FF #1
Batman Incorporated #4
Batman Streets of Gotham #21
New X-Men #150

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights tpb
New X-Men #151-154

Death Note Vol 1-4
Yu Yu Hakusho Vol 6-13
Naruto Vol 1-6

X-Men: First Class vol. 1 tpb
House of M: World of M tpb
Thor #621
Action Comics #899

B.P.R.D Volumes 10,11 & 14: Now this is what you call an epic trilogy and by Mike Mignola's afterwords the conclusion to the very first big story all wrapped up for the B.P.R.D as the next story continues entitled "Hell on New Earth" ! Guy Davis' art is phenonimal, every panel has variety of details and nothing ever seems too crowded or lacking! I loved the robot monsters and the Red dwarvers we're silly! Especially their leader whom King of Fear taught english. The frog war scenes we're massively done and i loved the Black Goddess' trades action! Dragons! Yeti Monks! Monk Warriors! I loved the foreshadowing also in King of Fear trade with Abe apparently going to mutate? Also the revelation about Abe and his connection to all of this was jaw dropping! Also i was very glad to see Lobster Johnson "at peace" doing what he does best, punishing the wicked.

Today was Penny for your Soul #6, Heroes for Hire #5 & Infestation #2.

Spawn&WildC.A.T.S.: Devil Day#1-4

Age of Heroes #1-4

Batman 80 Page Giant #1&2

JLA:Year One #1-5

Gears of War(Gears 2 prequel)

Marvel Adventures Thor tpb
Jimmy Olsen One-Shot
Herc #1
First Wave Special #1
Hellboy: Buster Oakley Gets His Wish
Superboy #6

Batman 291-294: "And to think I killed him"