• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Is The Last Comic You've Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars Republic #43, 52, and 55
Hercules: Twilight of a God #4
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic #12
Invincible Iron Man #6

The Goon #1. I really liked it, I think I'll pick up some more.

The Goon only gets better. Powell has taken a break from it but will return soon so there is plenty of time to catch up.

Irredeemable #17 (BOOM!)
Batman #703 (Marvel)
Batman and Robin #14 (DC)
Dragon Age #4 (IDW)
G.I. Joe #22 (IDW)
The Transformers: Drift #1 (IDW)
Invincible Iron Man #30 (Marvel)
Punisher MAX: Hot Roads of Death (Marvel)
Ultimate Avengers 3 #2 (Marvel)
X-Force: Sex and Violence #3 (Marvel)
The Darkness #86 (Top Cow)

Solar Man of the Atom #2 - Dark Horse

Really loved the Valiant material and looking forward to seeing what magic Shooter creates with Solar at Dark Horse now.

Veronica (Archie Comics) #202, featuring the intro of gay character Kevin.

Hey, I figured that since I bought the Alpha Flight issue where Northstar came out of the closet back in the day, I might as well own this one too. :p

spiderman noir, deadpool (forget the title, but it was the one where he becomes an agent of the govt during the civil war and goes at at odds with cable) and the first issue of batman to feature robin.

Scott Pilgrim (Volume #1)

Now to go pickup Volume 2, although barnes and noble seemingly has every copy...except the ones I'm always looking for :down: :cmad:

The whole X-Men: Second Coming (AWESOME!)
Angelus #2
Angelus #3
Magdalena #1
Magdalena #2
Artifacts #1 (Must read!)

spiderman noir, deadpool (forget the title, but it was the one where he becomes an agent of the govt during the civil war and goes at at odds with cable) and the first issue of batman to feature robin.
I've been wanting to read Spiderman Noir. Any good? :woot:

Last CB I read was Superman: For Tomorrow Volume 1

I can definitely see why people didn't like it, but I myself enjoyed it quite a bit. Especially Jim Lee's art.

Birds of Prey #5 (vol.2)

I'm going to read issue #6 then switch to TPB for the rest of the series.

I've been wanting to read Spiderman Noir. Any good? :woot:

Last CB I read was Superman: For Tomorrow Volume 1

I can definitely see why people didn't like it, but I myself enjoyed it quite a bit. Especially Jim Lee's art.

I only read the first volume, but yeah it was pretty good. its verison of the vulture was actually cooler than the modern one imo, if they ever do vulture in a movie i think they should look to spiderman noir for inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back