What Is Your Favorite Candy Bar?

Stickers.
Reese's peanut butter cups.
Kit Kats.

Peanut Butter Cups are not a bar form candy.

I always thought they should sell Starburst in bar form so you wouldn't have to deal with all those tedious wrappers.

Or like a brick. A brick of Starburst.

I always thought they should sell Starburst in bar form so you wouldn't have to deal with all those tedious wrappers.

Or like a brick. A brick of Starburst.
But then people would only eat half of it, because no one cares about Lemon and Orange.

And Cherry M&Ms only come around once in a while, usually around Valentine's Day; at least they use to.

Probably Snickers or Reese's Nutrageous. The latter is so damn awesome because it's pretty much Reese's peanut-butter cups in actual candy bar form. All of my dreams coming to reality, basically. :D

But then people would only eat half of it, because no one cares about Lemon and Orange.

I have already anticipated picky types and decided they will be sold in single flavor variety.

And Cherry M&Ms only come around once in a while, usually around Valentine's Day; at least they use to.

Various sellers on Amazon have them. Candywarehouse.com too.

Growing up it was always Snickers.

Now, I'll say 5th Avenue, Zagnut, or Chunky bars if had to choose for some of the one's under $3.00.

I like the chocolate Ice Cubes too but those probably don't count as bars so can't go wrong with milk Chocolate Hershey as well.

I love the Worlds Finest bars that you had to sell for fundraisers as a kid.

Store bought, I’d say:
1) plain Hershey
2) Milky Way Midnight
3) Clark
4) Reese’s (trees/eggs/skeleton)
5) Butterfinger

When I was a kid, probably Whatchamacallit.

Nowadays, probably Kit-Kat.

Whatchamacallit, 100 Grand, Snickers and Butterfinger.

Water melon gummy candies
Three Musketeers chocolate bars
Sour worms
Cola gummies
Salted Caramel bars

just found some Abba-zaba's at my local store... old school

anyone else remember these?

Almond Joy, Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, Snickers and three Musketeers

What I don't like about chocolate bars with peanuts, is they can get stuck in the teeth.

So that's why Three Musketeers in my favorite chocolate bar. Hersheys' chocolate bars are good too but they are too common now. Same with Cadburys.

Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme
Twix
Kit Kat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"