What JLA members would u use to save the earth if the orginal 7 members were away on

RootBeerMaster

Superhero:RootBeerMaster
Reaction score
If the Origianl 7 Justice League members were away on space mission and putting other heroes in charge who would they be?

So What Justice League Members would choose to watch the Planet while they are gone. any members from JLA, JLI, JSA and the JLU cartoon cause some of the members in there ain't really members of the League but those are alright for this. Now who would you want he new Justice League Team to be made up of? so pick heroes you think would make a great Justice League team while the origial JLA members are gone from other heroes.

This is a random question I came up with cause I thought it would be fun.

The Team I would use is
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Captian Marvel
Hawkman
Zatanna
Supergirl
The Question

Last edited:
O.K. I put my 2 cents in;
Captain Marvel
Hawkman
Red Tornado
Powergirl
Nightwing
Captain Atom
Animal man

Captain Marvel
Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
Flash (Jay Garrick)
Superman Earth-22
Power Girl
Supergirl
Donna Troy

Last edited:
Nightwing
Animal Man
Zatanna
Black Canary
Orion
Plastic Man
Captain Marvel

It depends on the Flashes and GLs on the team but...

GL (Kyle)
Flash (Wally)
Nightwing
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Plastic Man
Supergirl

Nightwing (leader)
Captain Marvel
Whichever Flash is available (preferrably Wally if you're counting the big seven as the Silver Age versions)
Plastic Man
Donna Troy
Kyle Rayner
Jason Blood/Etrigan

I'm trying to get into Etrigan. I currently reading the Jack Kirby's The Demon omnibus and think it's interesting. Are the later Demon series good? I heard Wagner's was good.

Captain Marvel
Spectre (Jim Corrigan)
Deadman (Boston Brand)
Hawkman
Zatanna
Uncle Sam- Leader
Catman- I know he's technically a bad guy, but he has some morals in him.

I haven't read many of his comics. I just like the character, and the fact that he's a powerful sorcerer who can turn into a super-badass demon makes him pretty useful for a JLA without any of its major powerhouses.

nightwing
kyle rayner GL
powergirl
red arrow
wally flash
tempest
with oracle providing tech support

I haven't read many of his comics. I just like the character, and the fact that he's a powerful sorcerer who can turn into a super-badass demon makes him pretty useful for a JLA without any of its major powerhouses.

lol Definitely. I like how in Shadowpact that they explained the caste system of how demons in hell that can rhyme the most well are higher up in the hieracrchy of demons. So Entrigan is way up there. And it's awesome that Merlin made Etrigan his protector. From what I read in Kirby's collection of the demon so far, Jason blood probably is probably the third oldest hero in the DCU, in terms of what hero has lived multiple lives or has been alive a long time, kind of like a Highlander thing. The 1st being the guardians of Oa and second being Hawkman.

I'd go with..

Captain marvel
Mr.Terrific
earth 2 superman
nightwing
green arrow
plastic man
captain atom

Nightwing
Black Canary
Red Tornado
Plastic Man
Zantana
Sue Dibny with a Shotgun
Captaim Marvel

Captain Marvel
Nightwing
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Supergirl
Kyle Rayner
Black Lightning

I wish Giffen and Maguire would give us another Bwa-Ha-Ha League mini.

The Garth Ennis the Demon series is kick ass Etrigan through and through :up:

As for my team

Power Girl
The Atom
Donna Troy
John Stewart
Steel
Zatanna
Firestorm

Nightwing
Wally West
Kyle Rayner
Supergirl
Zatanna
Captain Marvel
Connor Hawke

Um let's see, oh I know,

Wolverine
maybe Weapon X
and Logan,
prolly James Howlett,
oh and Wolverine with Ninja Armor,
most def gotta throw in Hugh Jackman,
and Nightwing

Um let's see, oh I know,

Wolverine
maybe Weapon X
and Logan,
prolly James Howlett,
oh and Wolverine with Ninja Armor,
most def gotta throw in Hugh Jackman,
and Nightwing
I'd love to see those guys up against just Dr. Polaris. I would lawl so hard.

lol Definitely. I like how in Shadowpact that they explained the caste system of how demons in hell that can rhyme the most well are higher up in the hieracrchy of demons. So Entrigan is way up there. And it's awesome that Merlin made Etrigan his protector. From what I read in Kirby's collection of the demon so far, Jason blood probably is probably the third oldest hero in the DCU, in terms of what hero has lived multiple lives or has been alive a long time, kind of like a Highlander thing. The 1st being the guardians of Oa and second being Hawkman.

um, wouldn't the Phantom Stranger be older than Etrigon? I alway's thought that the phantom Stranger would have been the oldest hero in DC comics universe?

Putting a Flash or GL on seemed like cheating.

1. Supergirl
2. Nightwing
3. Black Canary
4. Captain Marvel
5. Green Arrow
6. Mister Terrific
7. Animal Man

um, wouldn't the Phantom Stranger be older than Etrigon? I alway's thought that the phantom Stranger would have been the oldest hero in DC comics universe?

Ohh man, I forgot about the Phantom Stranger. Good call. I wish they would use him more often and Madame Xandu is up there as well. I'm curious who the top 10 oldest characters are. Vandal would be on the list of one of the oldest characters in DCU.http://dccomics.com/vertigo/comics/?cm=10594

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"