• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What Kind of Jedi would you be??

chosen1

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey folks I'm at work and I'm bored so I was surfin the net and came across an interesting article about the starwars jedi's.

The article went in depth of the jedi order and different kinds of jedi there are and how they're chosen etc it was very interesting.

Jedi consular. (Emerald Powered Green saber)
The Jedi consular uses the Force for knowledge and negotiation, seeking the most peaceful solutions to every problem. As Force-users trained in the Jedi tradition, characters of this class concentrate more on diplomacy, scholarly pursuits, and the spiritual side of the Force than on more physical activities.

(Notice qui Gon Meditating During the Break during the fight scene w/ Darth Maul He was using the force yet obi wan the jedi guadian stood tall and firm waiting for the shield to go down eager to engage back in battle.)
quigon.jpg

Jedi Guadian (Crystal Powered Blue Saber)

The Jedi Gaurdian Focuses more on devolping Physically focusing on perfecting they're saber techniques and fighting skills.
obiwan8.jpg

Jedi Sentinel (Cyrstal Powered Yellow Saber)

The Jedi Sentinel uses the Force to ferret out deceit and injustice they strike a balance between physical aspects of the gaurdian and mental aspects of the Consular.

Note: I believe from what I read is that the teachings of this particular type of jedi were lost during the sith campaign

Jedi Powers (Electrum Powered Purple saber)

This type of Jedi is the strongest of all Four types. During the Sith Campaign Jedi Powers played a crucial part in the extermination of the sith. The jedi powers during the campaign were less than 10% of the Jedi order back then. The few jedi met the qualifications for acceptance of this training. Training of this jedi class was very dangerous though few met qualifications for the special training they would be putting themselves at risk for the training allowed the jedi to tap into a select portion of the darkside of the force.
mace_windu_5.jpg

I think I would be a Gaurdian :D

chosen1 said:
Jedi Powers (Electrum Powered Purple saber)

This type of Jedi is the strongest of all Four types. During the Sith Campaign Jedi Powers played a crucial part in the extermination of the sith. The jedi powers during the campaign were less than 10% of the Jedi order back then. The few jedi met the qualifications for acceptance of this training. Training of this jedi class was very dangerous though few met qualifications for the special training they would be putting themselves at risk for the training allowed the jedi to tap into a select portion of the darkside of the force.
mace_windu_5.jpg
No, this is the Pee-Imp type who says "George, gimmee a purple one, b****!"

its more about the type of person you are then the color but I know what you mean

Awsome article.

I wouldnt be a Jedi though, Its all about the Sith.

Jedi consular. (Emerald Powered Green saber)

thats me all over.. and liam neeson owns as qui gon ginn.

Probably the closest description to where I naturally fit in is a green Jedi.

I am the Hulk Jedi.

Powers (pimp) style. I like the walk the line aspect.

This kinda reminds me of the Green Lanterns since the color spectrum is supposed to reflect the ring bearers. Green (as in this case) were the most disciplined (but in GL the green is forced on the ring bearers). The Yellow was the end of the spectrum (the equivalent darkside) rather than the balance. Very interesting.

War Lord said:
You missed Red.

I would assume fallen or treasonous Jedis.

Probably consular, but I like the sentinels. I do think however I would eventually become a rogue or Dark Jedi. The pull of the dark side is just too strong. Plus, red lightsabers are the best.

Jedi Sentinel (Cyrstal Powered Yellow Saber)

The Jedi Sentinel uses the Force to ferret out deceit and injustice they strike a balance between physical aspects of the gaurdian and mental aspects of the Consular.
Where was there ever a yellow saber :confused:

Me? THe kind that approaches women of weak minds and say, "you wish to make love with me"...

I'd probably be a Jedi Sentinel, not the strongest physically or mentally, but a balance, that's kind of who I am.

Consular. BTW this whole thing is from KoTOR originally, I believe.

Actually interesting if you think, though. Luke started out with the blue, and mostof his knowledge of the force rotated around fighting. Then, in RoTJ, he is a good bit wiser, and relies on combat less.

Sentinel. My favorite class in KOTOR. Next in line though is Guardian.

War Lord said:
But he didn't say that.

I know. Thats why I said "I assume." Plus I only saw Sith members use the red saber, so maybe there isn't a Jedi title for it. I could be wrong, I do not recall the prequels very well.

There are only really two types of Jedi in Star Wars. The ones with blue lightsabers are those aware of the Force but not aware of destiny and make mistakes, and those with green lightsabers who are the heroes of the story and above everyone else, those who understand what is going on and what has to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"