• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What Kind of Jedi would you be??

Jonathan Archer said:
"Nunchuck lightsabers". Stupid idea.

Can't lightsabers just be lightsabers? Double-bladed lightsabers are fine, but nunchucks? What next? Shuriken lightsabers? Mace lightsabers? Battle-axe lightsabers? A laser spiked-ball at the end of a chain lightsaber?

^A nunchuck lightsaber is just a cord that connects the two sabers.You can use it like a double bladed saber at times when you spin it,or you could just use them as two separate sabers.

GoldGoblin said:
^A nunchuck lightsaber is just a cord that connects the two sabers.You can use it like a double bladed saber at times when you spin it,or you could just use them as two separate sabers.

And then they should like shoot laser beams out from the bottom. Oh and like open portals and be able to make pizza too. That would be awesome!!!

And have you ever seeen someone with a nunchaku? He bounces it off his body. If I had to attach a lightsaber to anything, that wouldn't be it. :o

The same people who think nunchuck lightsabers are cool are the same people who actually LIKED Episode I and the Holiday Special.

The only other type of lightsaber besides, the shorter ones that Yoda and the Younglings used, the double edged one that Maul used and the curved handle that Dooku used was in the Jedi Academy Series and it was a purple bladed weilded by one of Luke's students that the blade extended twice and triple it's original length like a lance.

But the people in this thread wouldn't make good Jedis.

Why? Because they search for adventure and excitement.

A Jedi craves not these things.

thealiasman2000 said:

LOL They are reckless LOL

chosen1 said:
LOL They are reckless LOL
Stumbling out of bar and getting in my car. "Sstupid bartender. Doesn't he knows i'm a father like my jedi before me".:(

thealiasman2000 said:

Actually, if they craved adventure and excitement, you'd think they'd be doing things as opposed to posting in a thread.

So what do the silver blades symbolize?

I would use my Jedi powers to pull hot women into bed without having to spend a dime. I would soon be found out, and expelled by the jedi order. But I would continue with this pasttime regardless of what Yoda said to me.

Tsunulia said:
So what do the silver blades symbolize?

From what I have read there are not any silver blades that I know of.

Right now I'm reading that there are two types of sith I will post shortly

chosen1 said:
From what I have read there are not any silver blades that I know of.

Right now I'm reading that there are two types of sith I will post shortly

I could've sworn that the silver blade was somewhere in the written histories. It's definitely in one of the games, as an easter egg I think.

WormyT said:
I would use my Jedi powers to pull hot women into bed without having to spend a dime. I would soon be found out, and expelled by the jedi order. But I would continue with this pasttime regardless of what Yoda said to me.

LOL You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose. LOL

Tsunulia said:
I could've sworn that the silver blade was somewhere in the written histories. It's definitely in one of the games, as an easter egg I think.

I'll find out

Jedi Sentinel but I would demand a Green saber.

KALEL114 said:
Stumbling out of bar and getting in my car. "Sstupid bartender. Doesn't he knows i'm a father like my jedi before me".:(

Can someone help me!? I'm dying of laughter!!!!!

chosen1 said:
lol Denied lol

A yellow saber is such a girly color. Damn. Ok make me a guardian.

Yaw hell why not, make it red.

jaydawg said:
Probably the kind that can act.

I didn't now they existed :D

raybia said:
Jedi Sentinel but I would demand a Green saber.

Me too, the harsh blue light would give me headaches.

I also saw a Lucasarts sketch for a two-bladed Wolverine style gauntlet. Cool....much more practical for a Sith than a Jeid though....

Sorry if iv'e mentioned anything already said, I skipped to this page.

I honestly can't remember, it was either in a Star Wars companion/Encyclopedia or a glimpse from a DVD extra. It would have looked cool on a big Sith. Its definitely real, not fake.

The sketch showed that the user looked like Plo-Koon (i think thats his name), and the sabre colour was orange...

Wilhelm-Scream said:
One b**** wanted a rainbow colored one . . .

:rolleyes:

Evidently, the kind of Jedi who specialize in tending sheep in southern Wyomming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"