• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels What movie do you want to see next....???

JokerNick

Sidekick
Reaction score
X4
Magneto Spin-Off
Wolverine Spin-Off
Young X-Men
Nothing........ I've had enough X-Men

X4 by miles i want Scott to be alive and maybe explained at what happend to him and Jean to come back and i would like to see Shadowcat and Colossus more.

Colossus: The Movie

An X-3 Director's Cut... or an X-3 Guest Director's Cut (guess who I'd pick for director... no, not me. Singer).

Wolverine Origin then a Young X-Men franchise starter.

Since they killed this set of characters with The Last Stand film, just start anew.

Jean Grey/Phoenix spin off!
(AS A HORROR FILM) hehehe she was so scary in x3

I'd like to see this in exact order.
1 Magneto.
2 X-men 4.
3 Wolverine.
4 Young X-men with Professor Beast.

phoenix_force said:
Jean Grey/Phoenix spin off!
(AS A HORROR FILM) hehehe she was so scary in x3

I would love a Jean Grey and Scott spin off with the phoenix in it as well.

in order i think they will go

Febuary 16th or so 2008-Wolverine
-same date as Daredevil and Ghost Rider, have and will be released respectivley, also Hitch was released around then too, so for some odd reason this is a place where some dough can be made if the movie is appealing enough

December 15thish 2008-Magneto
-from what they are saying that this movie will be like the Pianist meets the Xmen, they might try to win an Oscar with it or at least command respect, and mid december is where the Oscar candidates go

May 26th or so-2009-X4
-Will again try there luck at memorial day, which seems to be the golden ticket for them, and they will hope it strikes rich again

the order i want them in is

X4
Magneto
Wolverine
I'm sick of these movies
Young Xmen

i am still unsure as to what way they are thinking about making young Xmen, if it's Iceman, Angel, Kitty etc. then i am cool with it

but if they are going to do like Xmen Sky High(superhero academy) then i think it would be gay and i would be against it

X-4 that actually focuses on all of the members and not just one.

X4. Have Scott found in the woods by sinister and have him and havok being experimented on.

I would definitely prefer an X4 to a spin-off film, but it really doesn't matter what we want. If Avi Arad is determined to do the spin-offs, that is what will occur, and bemoaning this will serve no purpose. They have apparently made up their minds, and will proceed as they so desire.

I'd like X4 to be next, but we all know that is not what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"