Sequels Which movie would you like to see made first???

I don't blame them with the mess Ratner left behind. Cyclops dead, Xavier unrecognizable, Rogue and Mystique depowered, the Brotherhood decimated, Wolverine leading, the Phoenix story sputtered out, etc.

The amount of damage control they'd have to do would take up a whole movie by itself. They've decided to go with movies focusing on the First Class(Cyke, Jean, Storm, Beast, Emma, and maybe Gambit later on). If it works out, they'll just keep making First class movies.

oh they were already messing up the story's before that and they're just doing the same formula as the first two movies and the more they do it the worse it gets. if they didn't change so much from the get go with that messed up formula we wouldn't be in this at all.

I do blame them they were already planning this with the bad scripts ruining the origins even with source material in their faces yet they avoid it . the fox Executive knew what they were doing.

singer knows he can't go back cause he wont have creative control. every time they ask i bet he has flash backs like the his life is passing before his eyes only it's of the bad moment of work with the fox excutives and he goes " I got to go through all that again? " uhhhhhhh huh uh no"

Any way this thing is a mess. and i think he felt that with the first two films as well and got out while he could. he jumped to superman way to fast. fan of superman or not that was too fast. and th way he left whoa not a second thought.

I bet some people still have whiplash.

And yet I have to trust fox with first class? Hells no. RRRRRReboot And Not with foXxxxxxxxx.

Last edited:
I don't blame them with the mess Ratner left behind. Cyclops dead, Xavier unrecognizable, Rogue and Mystique depowered, the Brotherhood decimated, Wolverine leading, the Phoenix story sputtered out, etc.

The amount of damage control they'd have to do would take up a whole movie by itself.

This is how I feel too. X3 really mucked things up story-wise. Unless X4 is about Cable, Bishop, or Rachel going back in time to prevent X3 from happening, I doubt we'll see a sequel.

I think part of what was so great about the original series was that it was an ensemble and I love ensemble casts. My one thing with wolverine (and i actually did enjoy wolverine. im not a hard core purist like a lot of you and i respect that because it definitly means a lot to you) was that a lot of the characters had very very little screen time. major characters were on and off which is surprising because of how much they were marketed. ie. emma frost. she had her own trailer and literally was on screen/mention even for just about 3 minutes. id love an x4 because i even liked the third one. the original series did a better job of incorporating many different characters and retaining their main character status. granted wolverine obviously focuses on wolverine so there ya go. as far as spinoffs the idea of magneto is interesting but i would rather see deadpool done right and gambit. that would be kick ass. :)

Fox is cheap and difficult to work with. They haven't delivered a movie with a strong story for awhile now. I would love X-Men 4 but not if they give us another butchered mess like X3 and Wolverine. Fox you uncreative and cheap bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"