What the black suit SHOULD look like!!

I wanted it to look like that at first before I saw the trailer. The normal Spidey suit just black will work fine. But the first manip on this page looks great.

I think it's because I'm not a Venom fan & haven't been clamoring for the black suit for years-I never cared. And I liked the look of the black suit from the get-go.

You kids are horrible. Why should Spidey have a costume that he formed from his subconcious based on Spider-Woman's second costume? The black costume with the white spider is all hers. Not his. When it came about it was because he had previously been in contact with her during the Secret Wars.

Come on now. use common sense. "I dont care..it should be that way"

Stop being ignorant. Ignorance isn't bliss.

Oh yeah. btw. My initial intention wasn't to judge but the constant whining got me upset, it was to inform.

Venom's look in the movie will make you whiners about Spidey's appearance happy.

*wink wink*

Hope that doesn't spoil anything for you.

SuperLee said:
1148757222727.jpg

I really like the scaley/slimey look to it. A lot better than the completely plain black in the comics. If it isn't going to have any webbing, it definately needs some sort of texture.

Agreed 1000%

God that looks so sweet!

Indeed the closer they get to the classic look the better.

I think the suit is fine. I think the movie is going for a more realistic standpoint with how the symbiote works. I'm thinkin that the symbiote is supposed to stick really tight, so tight, that detail of his costume underneath comes through.

Won '08 said:
You kids are horrible. Why should Spidey have a costume that he formed from his subconcious based on Spider-Woman's second costume? The black costume with the white spider is all hers. Not his. When it came about it was because he had previously been in contact with her during the Secret Wars.

Come on now. use common sense. "I dont care..it should be that way"

Stop being ignorant. Ignorance isn't bliss.
Good point. Especially when there's no Spider-Woman in the movies.

Remy LeBeau X3 said:
I think the suit is fine. I think the movie is going for a more realistic standpoint with how the symbiote works. I'm thinkin that the symbiote is supposed to stick really tight, so tight, that detail of his costume underneath comes through.
That's what I've always thought. It comes across as something that's distorting his appearance, but not completely transforming it.:spidey:

timandros said:
Ok,
I am a bit disappointed in how the black suit looks like. It looks like they painted over the red and blue and called it a day. If that is indeed how it is going to look like...then I say "WTF"! They made the red and blue one look like the one from the comics...why shouldn't the black one be the same as the one in the comics?

Well I took an hour to see what it would look like...I am no pro at this photoshop buisness...but I am convinced it would look great if they followed the original black suit idea.

Check out my link and let me know what you think!

http://home.comcast.net/~deepcdiver10/DEEPCDIVER10.html
Nice job! I've always liked the comic version. So this movie version of the black suit really bummed me out when it first appeared. Just a shortcut and less expense for the production I suppose.:down

What makes you think it was easier or cheaper to make? That makes no sense at all. How could a more elaborate costume be a shortcut?

Also, the pic in USA Today suggests that the symbiote can't morph, so it wouldn't have a look of its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"