Homecoming What tone do you want?

harryoscop

Avenger
Reaction score
Like do you want it more serious or more cartoony i prefer slightly more serious.

Sepia tone! :o

I want a tone that's not too dark yet not too cheesy. Basically, I want TASM's tone.

Light hearted with dark qualities. Basically TASM

The tone will definitely change because of Gwen death so probably it will be TASM one.

Back to the tone of TASM1, but more daytime stuff.

Basically, a visually cool film, but also a film that doesn't try to be silly in half of the film.

I would love the climatic battle at the end of a Spider-Man film to be during the day. The closest thing we've seen is the train sequence in Spider-Man 2. As long as it goes closer to the step in the direction of the first Amazing Spider-Man, I'll be fine.

Damn I never realized all of Spidey's final battles are at night.

I want ASM's tone with ASM2's swinging.

No more Schumacher ****, please.

I had no problem with TASM2's tone really. It had the fun, and it had the drama. It just felt different than TASM due to colors and picture, and maybe some writing.

I wouldn't mind if TASM3 was somewhere on the same path, or something completely different. I'm expecting something completely different for TASM3 anyhow.

They went too campy with the villains. They need more complex and layered villains. I loved TASM2's Spidey scenes, but hated the villain scenes.

I really did enjoy TASM 2 but I absolutely loved the tone of TASM, just have that with the same feel of Spidey in this movie and you have perfection. Maybe with a few lighthearted ones like Rhino. I really did enjoy him this movie.

If the great elements from TASM and the few great elements from TASM2 got together and made a baby, it'd be a solid flick

Light hearted with dark qualities. Basically TASM

This. The first film is basically the tone that I prefer for a Spider-Man movie. When it came to Peter/Gwen, it was light hearted with some funny moments on top. When it came to everything else, the movie had dark qualities about it.

That sounds like Spider-Man to me!

I know right! :highfive: but seriously i hope they take it more seriously, that's one of the things i liked about TASM, it was still Spidey, but more grounded and serious, that was my only dissapointment with TASM 2, to me it didn't really feel like a true sequel to TASM.

Tim Burton Batman tone.

Look I love the old Batman movies from Tim Burton but Batman is a character that should have a dark tone Spiderman is the opposite but if Spiderman wears the black suit in the next film then I think it should be dark

Anything but TASM tone.

TASM2 tone was about right minus the Schumacher villians.

TASM tone but with abit of TASM2's tone thrown in

Basically grounded and edgy but don't take the grounded approach to the dark knight levels of realism

teh opositte ov 'tazm to' coz dat sukked, yo!

:hehe:

Lighthearted when Spider-man is on the screen. Grounded and dark when Peter Parker is on the screen. I think that this will emphasize the duality of the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"