Sequels What Villian Should be in the Sequel?

Shemtov

Sidekick
Reaction score
Who do you want?
(you can vote up to 3 villians in the poll because i expect at least 2 more movies, if Thor I does well, one with multiple threats.)
Edit: I just reliezed I wanted Man-Gog on the list. Beacuase of his conection to Ulik a vote for Ulik is now Ulik/Man-gog.

Last edited:
Post some pics and info on the bad guys. I dont know how well known they are.

Who do you want?
(you can vote up to 3 villians in the poll because i expect at least 2 more movies, if Thor I does well, one with multiple threats.)
Edit: I just reliezed I wanted Man-Gog on the list. Beacuase of his conection to Ulik a vote for Ulik is now Ulik/Man-gog.

I've added Mangog to the poll.

Also for those not too familiar with Thor's villains, you can read about them here http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Thor.asp

The Enchantress and the Executioner would be the perfect villains for a sequel. Ulik and his fellow trolls could be handy henchmen for them, too. :up:

I expect at least 3 movies all leading to the final battle in Ragnarok. So I think Loki should be the main villain in all three with all kinds of henchman and some dangerous partnerships with guys like Surtur among others.

87387731330_210.gif

if the movie is set in asgarg enchantress and executioner if on earth ,zarrko the tomorrow man

Zarrko would be a really fun villain for a sequel. If the first movie is all myth and magic, Zarrko could bring a decidedly techno-futuristic flavor to the next one. Then you could round out the third (assuming there's a trilogy) with a cosmic villain like the Celestials or Thanos. Cover all three of Thor's main genres. :)

Zarrko would be a really fun villain for a sequel. If the first movie is all myth and magic, Zarrko could bring a decidedly techno-futuristic flavor to the next one. Then you could round out the third (assuming there's a trilogy) with a cosmic villain like the Celestials or Thanos. Cover all three of Thor's main genres. :)
I like all that, but I really really really hope that they do Ragnarok if they do a third. Then bring Thor back if they are still making Avengers movies in the way they did with the new series. This could tie in to what I am wishing for, an Avengers movie that is about Civil War.

A movie based on Civil War could be interesting. It'd work a lot better there than it did in the comics, since the heroes' relationships would all still be relatively new and not quite cemented.

I was not a fan of civil war but if they were do gonna do a movie about a marvel event I'd rather it Annihilation

That'd be tough without completely overhauling Annihilation to include Marvel characters general audiences might actually recognize.

I'd have to go with Corp on this one. Amora and Skurge with Ulik's help.
I'm wondering how loki would fit in, since it's kind of set up that he's the major bad guy for Thor in the first script.

if the movie is set in asgarg enchantress and executioner if on earth ,zarrko the tomorrow man

Armora and Skurge have been on both Asgard and Earth.
Amora I KNOW has been on earth as Brunhilde, so maybe there's alittle something THERE to give Thor some trouble.

2nd
the wrecking crew
absorbing man
radioactive man
gray gargoyle
then surtur at the end(they were forced into helping him)
3rd
loki and ulik(amora and skurge helping,no silly names,more like reputations)

Last edited:
The Destroyer, Durok The Demolisher, the Hercules/Pluto storyline would also be cool.

The Destroyer, Durok The Demolisher, the Hercules/Pluto storyline would also be cool.
I think a Destroyer appearance would be pretty much mandatory if we manage to get sequels. They should put Sif or Balder's spirit in it for that extra emotional factor, too. :up:

Surtur's kind of a huge villain. Unless they're prepared to do a story that literally centers on a huge war between all of Asgard and Surtur, I don't think they can do the character justice.

Thats why a story all leading up to Ragnarok is the way to go in my mind. Loki should be the main villain in all three but he aligns himself with all these other villains. Loki becomes the puppet master pulling the strings of everyone til he decides to strike with venagance.

Depending on what happens in the 1st film...

Enchantress, maybe Loki and Ymir if he returns to Asgard...Maybe Mangog

If on earth; the Destroyer, maybe Wrecking crew

Who gets to play Iduna? I vote for Heidi Klum..

They can get some big muscular unknown for Skurge...

Surtur's kind of a huge villain. Unless they're prepared to do a story that literally centers on a huge war between all of Asgard and Surtur, I don't think they can do the character justice.

Yeah...Sutur is like doing Galactus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"