• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What was your favorite fight scene?

The fight with the Frost Giants is easily my favorite fight scene. With the Loki fight scene behind it.

The Frost Giant battle was easily the best action scene in the movie. All of the other fight scenes felt weak compared to it.

IMO every fight sequence was very well displayed and I enjoyed every one of them but by far The battle with the frost giants was the quintessential fight sequence .

if thor could have just spinned the mjolnir and fought off the duplicates of loki just the way he did it with the frost giants, instead of just one push, that fight could have bin way better.
There should be a poll for the best scenes in general...

Showing what Thor can do against the FG's and their version of the Kracken, there is no reason why Thor shouldn't beat the ***** out of the Hulk in the Avengers.

I can't believe that word was truly censored. A word that the very moderator himself says, as does everyone else who is on these boards. Ah censorship.

Showing what Thor can do against the FG's and their version of the Kracken, there is no reason why Thor shouldn't beat the ***** out of the Hulk in the Avengers.

I can't believe that word was truly censored. A word that the very moderator himself says, as does everyone else who is on these boards. Ah censorship.

Yeah that make sense, but we all know Thor isn't going to beat up Hulk in Avengers.

Marvel seems to enjoy having the Hulk as the guy who can kick everyone's asses.

I having a hard time deciding on which fight I like the best , because I liked the frost battle and loki vs thor fight for different reasons.

Frost Giant Battle was off the wall , it was nice seeing Thor Loki and the others fight along side each other was great . Not to mention the frost giants themselves were sick !!!! Laufey especially , he was unreal .

Loki vs Thor was a great emotional ending and its the turning point for them , loki isnt comming back from this . The phyiscal fight was good and the rage loki had was great , wish there was more of it .

So its a toss up between them , maybe when I see it the second time I will make a decision lol . maybe !! :yay:

1. frost giant was the best scene in the movie period,
2. then the thor loki battlewhich was short as well i was expecting more epicness because of the art they released for it
3. the Destroyer scene
4. the Shield scene
The action overall in the movie was a bit underwhelming but i can understand why it was like that since Brannagh isn't used to the action genre but he did what he could and he did a good job.

Thor & Loki's fight might have seem short in length, but when they started fighting they actually FOUGHT.

There was no downtime unlike TIH and IM which spent time "hanging from a helicopter" & "flying into the atmosphere".

Thor & Loki's fight might have seem short in length, but when they started fighting they actually FOUGHT.

There was no downtime unlike TIH and IM which spent time "hanging from a helicopter" & "flying into the atmosphere".

I agree ... when they started to fight they traded some serious blows , I loved it when loki split himself and was laughing .. I was like is this the same guy from the beginning of the movie ... man he went ape **** . loved it !!!

Frost Giant battle is by far my favorite battle in any superhero movie. I freaking loved the hammer spinning!

The Frost Giant battle was the best part of the whole movie.

Thor vs the hospital staff was my favorite for "lolz" :o

thor vs frost giants= mc hammer vs vanilla ice. It's hammer time!

(ok, so not really)

there were some pretty good laughs from the audience with the second time Jane hits Thor. lol

My favorite was the destroyer battle. Not because it was particulary long or visually exciting, but when thor got his hammer back i was SO freakin giddy. I wanted to stand and cheer. I really loved seeing him kick that things but after it so easily swatted him. Also, the 3d made the frost giant battle kinda hard to watch, but im seein it tomorrow in 2d so it should be better

My favorite was the destroyer battle. Not because it was particulary long or visually exciting, but when thor got his hammer back i was SO freakin giddy. I wanted to stand and cheer. I really loved seeing him kick that things but after it so easily swatted him. Also, the 3d made the frost giant battle kinda hard to watch, but im seein it tomorrow in 2d so it should be better

i do agree with 3d being a hassle to watch fight scenes...it was kinda dark but the hammer spinning was priceless
the first thing i do when i buy this in blu-ray is watch the frost giant battle in high brightness

This is how I would rank the battles.

1. Thor vs Loki
2. Thor, Loki, Sif, and the Warriors Three vs The Frost Giants/the giant creature
3. Thor vs Shield agents
4. Thor, Sif, and the Warriors Three vs The Destroyer
5. Odin and his men vs The Frost Giants

Last edited:
It was also pretty awesome when Thor knocked Loki through the wall of the Observatory onto the Bifrost bridge.

I sat in the very front row right in the middle of the theater so my eyes weren't quite adjusted yet when watching the frostgiant battle... so many I should hold off on voting just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"