What's the Last Book You Read/Finished? - Part 1 Page 1 Chapter 1 Paragraph - Part 4

"Wild Card" by Lora Leigh

Wild Card (Elite Ops, #1) by Lora Leigh (goodreads.com)

It was supposed to be simple. All Navy SEAL Nathan Malone had to do was rescue three young girls from a Colombia drug cartel, then allow himself to be captured just long enough to draw out a government spy. That was before his mission went disastrously wrong…and before his wife, Bella, was told that Nathan was never coming home.

Bella’s mourned her husband’s death for three long years. But she has no idea he’s still alive. Forced to assume a new identity, the man Nathan was is now dead. If he can get back to his wife, can he keep the secret of who he really is…even as desire threatens to consume them? And as danger threatens to tear Bella from Nathan’s arms once more?

:awesome:

"Wild Card" by Lora Leigh

Wild Card (Elite Ops, #1) by Lora Leigh (goodreads.com)

It was supposed to be simple. All Navy SEAL Nathan Malone had to do was rescue three young girls from a Colombia drug cartel, then allow himself to be captured just long enough to draw out a government spy. That was before his mission went disastrously wrong…and before his wife, Bella, was told that Nathan was never coming home.

Bella’s mourned her husband’s death for three long years. But she has no idea he’s still alive. Forced to assume a new identity, the man Nathan was is now dead. If he can get back to his wife, can he keep the secret of who he really is…even as desire threatens to consume them? And as danger threatens to tear Bella from Nathan’s arms once more?

:awesome:

Wasn't that a Soap Opera?

1812: The Navy's War- George Daughan

Very detailed look at the growing animosity between Britain and the States and what eventually lead to the War of 1812. A lot of focus goes to the naval battles and supremacy on the sea, and it's impressive how even just one or two battles helped tip morale for either side. It's not limited to just the two sides.

Other nations are brought in, mostly in regards to dealing with the ever powerful Napoleon, but the driving focus is on Britain hoping to crush out the newfound America's patriotic spirit.

To Love Again by Danielle Steel

To Love Again by Danielle Steel (goodreads.com)

Isabella and Amadeo were the toast of international society and the undisputed leaders of Rome couture, bound together by a deep love. Then suddenly their dream was shattered and Amadeo was gone forever. Could Isabella say goodbye to the past and dare to love again?

Edge of Spider-Verse
Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 2: Spider-Verse Prelude

From the corner of his eye -- Dean Koontz

Kazazi murders -- Gavin Reese

My exorcism killed me - Rick Wood

Casey's crucible-- Tom Schneider

The silver wolf -- Rob Sinclair

One last breath -- Elleby Harper

A faint cold fear -- Karin Slaughter

I love to read from horror to scientific ones, but, for now I'm not really reading any my last one was "The Shell Seekers" from Rosamunde Pilcher, not really my style but I gave it a try it was not special but surprising.:oldrazz:

Dead ends -- Joseph Michael Reynolds

Dig two graves -- James Harper

Biblical Commentary on ,2 Thessalonians-- Micheal Holmes

The Green Viper -- Rob Sinclair

The Devil's dollhouse-- Richard Kadrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member