What's the last movie you watched? (Part DEUX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
51sALQ9RkOL._SS500_.jpg

51DXzj2tc%2BL._SS500_.jpg

51-M1QNqb-L._SS500_.jpg

Seth Rogen and James Franco are perfect as stoners in Pineapple Express.
Even on the run from bad guys the two still take a little time to smoke up,especially in 2 hilarious scenes that take place in the woods.PA has a Tarantino like feel to it as the film is sprinkled with colorful characters and dialogue,and also some extreme violence.
Ed Begley Jr.makes the most of his short time on screen.Danny R. McBride is also a standout as a fellow doper.Rosie Perez is feisty and cute as a corrupt cop.Gary Cole's deadpan bad guy was also quite funny.
The film has some slow moments,and you have to suspend disbelief when certain characters keep recovering from being shot,maimed,and blown up.
Still there are tons of laughs to be had,and add a few points if you actually toked up while watching PA.
Scale of 1-10 an 8

I've seen the Dark Knight for the second time this week (and it was just as good as the first time, if not better) and The X Files I Want To Believe last night. Less said about that the better.

tdk - didn't like it...but i'll give it 4/10 for killing maggie gylhallgyhallangy....

No, not until october. It was playing in a rundown second rate theater near me.

Oh, I was just curious because although I have heard negative reviews I would like to see Zohan. I didn't catch it in theaters but I'll rent it on DVD, by October.

Oh, I was just curious because although I have heard negative reviews I would like to see Zohan. I didn't catch it in theaters but I'll rent it on DVD, by October.
Yeah, well, most of his films get those reviews. If you like most of his films its worth a look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"