When the Droids locked the door in episode IV.

November Rain said:
uh oh....i forgot that you are.....

old

:o
They say that the mind is the first thing to go as you get old......so either you are older than you say....or I am simply fantastic....I place my bets on the fantastic side.:woot:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Well when it comes to "cool", yes., If the Emperor's Guards had the exact same backstory, but this was their uniform:
PID_5030.jpg

That would be less than cool.
But they would be a hit with the girls at the Emperor's Gala Orgies.:hyper:

C. Lee said:
In all fairness....it was an automatic toothpick dispenser......with titanium grips.

But did you do it while simultaniously pleasuring the Queen of Naboo, all her handmaidens, and one female secutity guard who shall remain nameless?

Did you know...that in the original novelization....this trooper was named THX-1138?

Can you adopt me? Pleeeeeease

Anyone here remember the name of the Stormtrooper who said "Look, sir. Droids!" in A New Hope?

Because I do.

:(

Can I just assume everyone in this thread played or still plays SWG online?

i always thought that talks about ep 4 usualy disolved into "Han shot first you bastrads:camd:"

but just look at the door thing this way, your a storm trooper...there's a bar near by...what would you rather do? proper job and miss out on the drinks, or cheap job and get drunk?

zer00 said:
Can you adopt me? Pleeeeeease
Do you have lots and lots of money?:oldrazz:
Ben Urich said:
Anyone here remember the name of the Stormtrooper who said "Look, sir. Droids!" in A New Hope?
Bob?:huh:
7Hells said:
If you did, you would be wrong....because I don't know what the heck you are talking about.
Ben Urich said:
Han did shoot first.
And a damn good shot it was too.:woot:

I'm kind of glad that G.Luc tampered with the 3 good movies, 'cause now old school fans have an identifying slogan, like a Masonic handshake: "Han Shot First". :):up:

I'll bet you anything somewhere some dangerously insane, devoted OT-Fan has a "Han Shot First" tattoo, on his back, in Olde English lettering, like Max Cady in "Cape Fear", lol.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I'm kind of glad that G.Luc tampered with the 3 good movies, 'cause now old school fans have an identifying slogan, like a Masonic handshake: "Han Shot First". :):up:
We belong to the HSF League.....LONG LIVE THE HSF!!!!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I'll bet you anything somewhere some dangerously insane, devoted OT-Fan has a "Han Shot First" tattoo, on his back, in Olde English lettering, like Max Cady in "Cape Fear", lol.
Who told on me?:cmad:

7Hells said:
SWbattlefront > SWG............by lightyears!

do you have it with xbox live?

I've adjusted my signature to reflect my stance vis-a-vis who shot first. :o

Ben Urich said:
I've adjusted my signature to reflect my stance vis-a-vis who shot first. :o
You're a good man.

I don't care what Jabba says about you.

No I have it on my comp, or used to.
Got to Jedi made a zabrak lvld her up as dark healer and got bored right before the space expansion.
Loved the PvP and character creation though.

7Hells said:
No I have it on my comp, or used to.
Got to Jedi made a zabrak lvld her up as dark healer and got bored right before the space expansion.
Loved the PvP and character creation though.
I hate MMORPG's.

1) Create a character from a limited palette that looks closest to how you'd want to look.
2) Log in for insanely boring tutorials, get verbally abused for being a n00b.
3) Perform a bunch of rote "tasks" to get acquainted with the interface.
4) Do more tired quests.
5) Find out that the thing you want most is unattainable until you get to level 20.
6) Get off your real, rent-paying/food-buying job, come home and go back to the grind, trying to get to level 20 so you can get the thing you really want.
7) Get to level 20, go to claim your prize. Get it. Find out how boring it is, go exploring.
8) While exploring, get thrashed by high-level monsters, lose your holy grail, panic, get depressed, stress out, fend off offers to join some lame group of losers who want to leach off of your time.
9) Log Out. Log In to Anarchy Online, Final Fantasy XI, Everquest 2 or Lineage......
10) Do it all again.

:down:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"